Hello Everyone,

I was kind of leery to make this post. For those of you that have seen me on this forum before you know I was apart of a different show for awhile. It was a great time, and I learned a lot but toward the end I felt myself loosing my passion for the hunt and the experience. Things just weren't the same for me anymore. So I knew I wanted to keep filming, I just didn't want to continue going the route of having a typical "hunting show." 

After talking with my family, I began to start an idea for a new type of show. This video is an introduction video to what my new show is, and why I am doing it. I think it is a very different concept that I hope more people can appreciate, and I know that I will get a whole lot more gratification out of. I was leery to make this post, because I don't want to seem spammy. But I would love to hear the feedback on what you all think of the concept and ideas I have. I appreciate you watching, if you think it sucks and you don't want to see anymore of my videos on here I will stop posting, but if some of you like it and want to see more I really appreciate the support!