Moultrie customer service

5/27/14 @ 7:17 AM
ORIGINAL POST
ol sarge
ol sarge
USER since 3/8/04
Just wanted to share my experience with you on Moultrie customer service. My wife bought me my first scouting camera for Christmas 3 years ago. I have had it out non stop since the day I got it. Went to check it a few weeks ago and the LCD screen had went out. I called Moultrie customer service and they said they could either mail me a new screen for $14 or I could send it in and they would replace it for $39. Well, I am color blind so me and colored wires do not get along so I sent it in as instructed. After about a week and no email from them I called the customer service rep and asked if they could give me a status on my repair. She put me on hold and came back on the line and said my new camera was on its way to me. I told her that it was not under warranty and how much was this going to cost me. She said that since they could not repair the camera, they were going to send me a new one to replace it with. I have the tracking number and it should be here today. I was really surprised that they would replace my old three year old camera with a brand new one. I call that taking care of the customer. I am a Moultrie fan for life. I wish everyone did business like this.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 Posts
5/29/14 @ 6:58 AM
ol sarge
ol sarge
USER since 3/8/04
The camera arrived last night, brand new in the box. It is a differnt model than my old one, but it is still a brand new camera verses a 3 year old failed camera. I am very pleased. The good thing is that now I have a brand new one year warranty. I wish every company would take care of their customers this way.

Post Your Comment
5/27/14 @ 6:44 PM
ihookem
ihookem
USER since 11/29/01
They did you good. They only offered me a discount on a year old camera. I still like them though.

Post Your Comment