MORE
General Hunting Discussion

Meat Grinder questions

9/21/15 @ 6:54 PM
INITIAL POST
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15
Old nesco grinder took a dump. Bought gander mountains 1/2 horse #8 grinder on sale for 279. Before I open it anyone have any input on this? I thought it was a pretty good grinder for the money but hoping this will be last grinder I buy.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
9/23/15 @ 7:57 AM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
User since 5/29/06
When I was in the market a few years back the LEM products and Gander products appeared to be made by the same company. We bought a sausage stuffer at the same time as the grinder. The LEM stuffer had cast iron gears while the Gander model had plastic gears. Not being able to see inside the grinder and not knowing what Gander may have done to cheapen the product, I went with the LEM. Regardless, we are very pleased with the grinder.
9/22/15 @ 8:10 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15
Just ground 30 lbs or so of bear and it kicked butt. As long as it keeps up and doesn't break down. I'm more than happy with its performance. What an upgrade from my old nesco.
9/22/15 @ 5:42 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15
Thank you very much. Gonna start grinding some bear meat.
9/22/15 @ 4:53 PM
Steve @ G & S
User since 6/15/01
I bought a Gander Mountain grinder about 10 years ago. Since that time, I've ground well over half a ton of meat for myself and friends. It's been the best investment I've ever made..... Formerly Steve @ G & S
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE