Leasing land.

12/7/14 @ 1:22 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Buckdown
Buckdown
USER since 9/1/09
I've been looking at a lot of websites and craiglist looking for land to lease, with no luck. Just wondering if anyone has any other websites I could try or other ways of finding something. Thanks!!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 Posts
6/7/15 @ 7:40 AM
big mac
big mac
MEMBER since 2/19/02
For a leasing agent/site, check out base camp Leasing. They have recently changed their viewing of land policy, so your going to have to buy at least a membership. But it's cheap. Big Mac

Post Your Comment
6/7/15 @ 7:21 AM
BowhuntOnly
BowhuntOnly
USER since 6/7/15
It really does depend on the location and price you are willing to pay for a good hunting lease. I have been searching in SE WI for the last five years. Some good and some not so good leases. Timber companies and hunt clubs are scattered across the internet. It's been my goal to gather all those sources by state. See all the sourcrs here and feel free to add to the growing list of hunting land leases to help fellow hunter's and landowners. http://anglersandarrows.com/Blog/

Post Your Comment
12/9/14 @ 7:30 PM
Buckdown
Buckdown
USER since 9/1/09
Fishinnut!, get a hold of me pm, I would be interested in the Mauston area! Let me know if u find anything! Thanks for your help!!

Post Your Comment
12/9/14 @ 10:47 AM
fishfinder101
fishfinder101
USER since 1/1/10
I also know people who have had success saving old postings for leased land they were interested in and call them back each year to see if they have been renewed for the upcoming season. I know on CL or other places most adds come down once theyre done, so they print out a copy of the add and save it in a folder and call them in future years. Just an idea

Post Your Comment
12/9/14 @ 9:13 AM
sloshkosh
sloshkosh
USER since 3/30/04
HuntingLease has nothing for WI at all. I am having the same issue looking around Kewaune, GB, Door County.

Post Your Comment
12/8/14 @ 9:21 PM
The Fishinnut
The Fishinnut
USER since 8/11/10
Send me a pm, I want to think he had something up by Mauston ? Crooked lake maybe? I'll try to dig it up.

Post Your Comment
12/8/14 @ 4:27 PM
Buckdown
Buckdown
USER since 9/1/09
Looking for land in southern wi, I live in Oregon so anything within a hour would be a plus!

Post Your Comment
12/8/14 @ 4:18 PM
The Fishinnut
The Fishinnut
USER since 8/11/10
It seems like the CL ads they are asking arm/leg just for the 9 day gun season!

I got lucky my neighbor leases some land since the 90's and I told him if the guy had anymore land I would be interested,As luck would have it he did! We have been there 3 yrs. now and the owner let's us do what we want (food plots,permanent stands,camper for gun season) I think we pay a good chunk money, 147 ac. $1600 and go's up $50 each yr.

He had more land depends on where your looking?

Post Your Comment