USER since 6/6/07
I always knew they did this on purpose.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 Posts
2/1/15 @ 2:31 PM
buckhound
buckhound
USER since 4/18/06
The little buggers are in cahoots with deer Im positive.After turning around probably 50 times thinking a deer was walking up behind me, the ONE time I wasn't going to fall for it the biggest buck I ever saw in the woods busted me at 10 feet.I just had to laugh after that one.

Post Your Comment
12/10/14 @ 7:03 AM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03
Here's what I have found works over half the time to get a "barking" squirrel to move along: give him a couple of buck grunts with your grunt tube. More times than not it sends them in the opposite direction.

Edited on 12/10/14 7:04 AM
Post Your Comment
12/9/14 @ 10:50 AM
fishfinder101
fishfinder101
USER since 1/1/10
Caught this guy trying to sneak in on me, luckily i heard a twig snap just in time.

Post Your Comment
12/8/14 @ 3:25 PM
fishinfool1
fishinfool1
USER since 3/14/10
Its worse when they are in a tree looking at you and then start barking, here is what you can do. If bow hunting take a couple Blunt or old target arrows with you to your tree stand. When the pesky Squirrel starts shaking its tail and before he chatters at you,nock an target arrow or blunt and let him have it. If you don't want to kill it, shoot the arrow really close by it, maybe knock a little bark off the tree by its feet and it will get the message. This keeps your muscles stretched also. If you are Gun Hunting take a wrist rocket and launch some rocks or hard candy. It won't make anymore noise than the squirrel does, and they wont come back, at least for a while Smile

Edited on 12/8/14 3:34 PM
Post Your Comment
12/8/14 @ 11:37 AM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
USER since 5/29/06
Squirrels were awful this year. Seems that the grey, red and black squirrels made a pact this year just to mess with me. Had 2 greys bark at me for over an hour and a half straight one hunt. It went on so long that one of them lost it's "voice", but it didn't stop him from trying. Next year I may take to the woods with an air rifle....

Post Your Comment