Bow Tie

12/18/15 @ 7:16 PM
ORIGINAL POST
RackTrack
RackTrack
USER since 10/5/14
Does anyone know the name of the person who shot Bow Tie? Why is there no information posted anywhere about this person? Also - no talk of this subject out here? Thanks
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 24 Posts
1/5/16 @ 4:56 AM
pike eyes
pike eyes
USER since 12/28/10
hey" happy meal" I was referring to people that want to take retribution into there own hands over an animal. Then you would also complain that you received a stiffer penalty. Its a DEER!! he got what he got, and its over. "Its my opinion"

Post Your Comment
1/4/16 @ 4:41 PM
big mac
big mac
MEMBER since 2/19/02
SPike eyes While you are well within your rights to disagree, I also have the right to my opinion. You used the word " stupider", to describe some of us who are disgusted by this law-breaking person. To me it's NOT JUST A DEER! It's a passion, hunting & enjoying the outdoors! I look at this situation (not that I know all the facts), as a 2 prong injustice. 1) The person who violated the law. 2) The lack of a stiffer penalty by any & all law enforcement departments. I guess I'm just a " stupider" hunter! Big Mac

Post Your Comment
1/4/16 @ 12:44 PM
pike eyes
pike eyes
USER since 12/28/10
people on here want to act stupider then the guy that shot the deer!!! I'm a hunter/fisher but at the end of the day its just a deer. Deer hunters and nature lovers alike put way to much power in the deer. Its a deer !!!! there are more important fights to fight then this

Post Your Comment
1/3/16 @ 11:31 AM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
USER since 5/29/06
Confucius say: People who don't want black eyes don't protest outside Taekwondo business.

Post Your Comment
1/3/16 @ 11:17 AM
standard_lengthy
standard_lengthy
USER since 6/8/07
http://m.yelp.com/biz/family-tae-kwon-do-champions-brookfield

Post Your Comment
1/2/16 @ 8:31 PM
big mac
big mac
MEMBER since 2/19/02
That's my thought! We don't need anymore black eyes!!! Just a bunch of sportsman's/ woman making a point. Anybody know where his business is & what it's called? I DON'T want to create a seen at the wrong location. Big Mac

Post Your Comment
1/2/16 @ 8:02 PM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15
Buck lives matter. LOL! It's easy for me to say because I live on the Mississippi, but a well staged, respectful demonstration/protest organized by hunters, for hunters, against a slob hunter, might draw some good publicity.

Post Your Comment
1/2/16 @ 6:41 PM
standard_lengthy
standard_lengthy
USER since 6/8/07
Or pink. Buck lives matter!

Post Your Comment
1/2/16 @ 6:41 PM
big mac
big mac
MEMBER since 2/19/02
I can just see it now, 100 hunters wearing blaze orange shirts, with bow-ties!! Big Mac

Post Your Comment
1/2/16 @ 6:40 PM
big mac
big mac
MEMBER since 2/19/02
I can just see it now, 100 hunters wearing blaze orange

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 24 Posts