Ammo trolls

3/17/16 @ 11:22 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Ratoney
Ratoney
USER since 12/11/09
Would just like to encourage people away from buying ammo from trolls. Buying from these guys only encourage them to continue to profit by buying up stores supplies and reselling at crazy markup. If no one buys from them, they stop doing it so please stop buying from these profiteers. Thanks for reading. ratoney
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
3/18/16 @ 2:26 PM
fishfillet
fishfillet
USER since 1/8/13
when I go to Cabelas, I don't have any trouble finding ammo anymore. it's been good for quite a while now. fleet farm is another story.

Post Your Comment
3/18/16 @ 7:09 AM
Ratoney
Ratoney
USER since 12/11/09
Going back to my original point. No one buys from these slobs=slobs stop buying more than they need=ammo stays on shelf for reasonable price.

Don't buy ammo from trolls! Ratoney

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 7:03 PM
ditto
ditto
USER since 12/6/10
It's not gouging, it's capitalism. Gouging is when it's something you need like water or food during a crisis, 22 ammo is not something you need. If you don't like the price don't buy it, or even better yet get off your butt and find it at the stores and make some money yourself.

This is what happens when people are to cheap to buy ammo in any amount more than they need for right now. I learned long ago when you find ammo at a good price buy as much as you can and then you don't need to get caught up in the buying rush everytime there's a scare. I honestly can't remember the last time I bought ammo unless it was for a gun I just bought that I didn't have one in that caliber before.

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 6:04 PM
1cast-away
1cast-away
USER since 2/2/09
Something is worth what someone will pay for it. Is it ridiculous at times..? Of course.

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 5:19 PM
ere
ere
USER since 2/22/07
Capitalism? more like gouging.

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 2:55 PM
fishfillet
fishfillet
USER since 1/8/13
yeah, cause capitalism is bad, right? every product you buy is marked up and anything name brand is marked way up and really a rip off. are you going to stop buying everything? while it makes you angry, there is nothing wrong with it. maybe you should have thought of the idea first.

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 11:32 AM
Mossy Horns
Mossy Horns
USER since 6/15/01
I just busted a guy yesterday on one of the Facebook groups. He was selling boxes of federal 9mm home defense for $50 a box of 20. Claiming they are sold out everywhere and that its was one of the hottest rounds on the market. Cabelas has them in stock for 25.99 a box.

He deleted his post 5 min later. Lol

Post Your Comment