USER since 11/5/15
Has anybody heard from Big_Shane lately? Wondering
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 12 Posts
11/19/15 @ 8:31 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
I remember that dish like it was yesterday.

Post Your Comment
11/16/15 @ 9:20 AM
goll dong
goll dong
USER since 11/5/15
I remember another time fishing on the Mississippi River with Big_Shane. He bought some amazing Great Lakes Gobi-fennel seed stew with bacon chunks. I was surprised at the wonderful texture of the bite sized Gobi bits. The bacon really made the dish pop. We did a shore lunch and heated the stew over an island camp fire. Talk about an amazing day. Walleyes and Great Lakes Gobi-fennel seed stew with bacon chunks.....I just don't get any better.

Post Your Comment
11/15/15 @ 4:40 PM
goll dong
goll dong
USER since 11/5/15
I wasn't on Lake-link a few years ago, but I believe that is them. You cant hang out with any of those guys if you don't like to eat like a king while hunting or fishing. Last year I was out on the ice with Shane, Troy and Big Sack and the eating experience was amazing to say the least..... Big Sack fixed Venison Tenderloins in red wine reduction with grilled sweet potatoes and shallots bathed in sweet and spicy garlic butter sauce. Troy brought all of the fixings to prepare a zesty Mexican corn salad right in the shack. That was the best corn salad I have ever eaten. Shane brought toasted coconut-banana pudding sprinkled with praline pretzels for an after dinner treat. He actually toasted the coconut himself....SO yeah, Id say it may have been those guys.

Post Your Comment
11/8/15 @ 2:51 PM
goll dong
goll dong
USER since 11/5/15
Big_Shane, How was your fishing experience with Big Troy this weekend? Was Big Sack4144 present?

Post Your Comment
11/6/15 @ 10:22 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
Goll Dong- how can I help you?

Post Your Comment
11/5/15 @ 7:19 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
I am here. Who are you? Big Troy is still here too. We're fishing a tournament at Trenpealeau this weekend.

Post Your Comment
11/5/15 @ 1:10 PM
goll dong
goll dong
USER since 11/5/15
Thank you Mr. Chop, I'll check the Mexico thread. Wink

Post Your Comment