addendum from 3 yrs ago.I am trying to get walleyes re-established again. After speaking with the DNR, Chief of Police, Town of Ocon, Lake Assoc, I have found out some info. Basically the cheapest solution would be putting some kind of barrier/screen on dam to prevent the fish from going over. The most expensive would be putting in a fish ladder like the Jefferson Dam has done. The Ocon Police are in charge of the dam between Okauchee & Ocon. The DNR would need to approve. The DNR did stock like 40,000 fingerlings in fall 2014. Very few walleyes found in last DNR report a couple yrs ago (10,000 extended length walleyes were stocked in mid 2000's by walleyes for tmrw which has now shut down in the area. Okauchee has too great of a structure to ignore. It gets 100 feet deep with a natural cisco population & loads of underwater humps, islands,etc) The problem is preventing the fish from swimming out of the lake (and probably to a lesser degree, the northern pike abundance. The musky population has also dropped way off (from DNR report) and muskies weren't even stocked last yr d/t a die off at a fish hatchery & muskies inc stocking Labelle instead. Would people support a barrier? North, Ocon, Fowler, La Belle all stock walleyes so they shouldn't care. Now that they started stocking Muskies in La Belle, they could split that with Ocon b/c they swim down to LaBelle eventually anyways. Let me know your guys thoughts, etc. If they would support a barrier, then I would try to re-establish local walleye chapter again to help with mobile hatchery & spawning improvements. Thx Badge. Will Move to forum area for further discussion.