Madison piers

3/13/16 @ 6:00 AM
ORIGINAL POST
dodickie
dodickie
USER since 3/14/02
Does anyone know if there is a specific date for the piers to go in, or is up to the park department to find time? Thanx in advance.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
3/26/16 @ 6:15 AM
burroak
burroak
USER since 6/26/01
The ramp is in at Lottes Park. Location id south of Broadway (old Beltline) and just west of Monona Drive.

Post Your Comment
3/24/16 @ 9:09 AM
SJB
SJB
USER since 7/16/01
Fishinnut - I like you post. Going back many years ago when I worked in Madison, there were a dozen or so park workers having lunch at Culvers near Warner Park. When I arrived, they were already done with their lunch and shooting the bull. I left about 55 minutes later and they were still shooting the bull and did not look they were leaving any time soon. I figured they must have been there about 1-1/2 hours before I left. Gotta luv the Madison high taxes and what you get for itSmile.

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 4:50 PM
John.Rennpferd
John.Rennpferd
USER since 6/3/10
They are probably consulting the long term weather forecast to plan the deployment of the piers.

We might get one last hurrah this weekend, might be best to not put any piers in until after that.

Post Your Comment
3/13/16 @ 8:49 AM
The Fishinnut
The Fishinnut
USER since 8/11/10
When they find time ! That's a good one . How the 15 city guy's that take an 1 1/2 hr lunch at Olbrich do it Wink

Post Your Comment