Looking for a gopro camera

3/11/15 @ 8:55 PM
ORIGINAL POST
mostlyfishing
mostlyfishing
USER since 6/7/13
Ive looked around and im still not sure which one will be better for fishing.. What are your thoughts on the go pros???? How long does that battery last, Good vs Bad??? What one do you like/use??? Thank you in advance
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
3/12/15 @ 9:26 AM
wskiph
wskiph
USER since 9/3/11
I have an off brand in the 70 to 100 dollar range and find it produces quality video,,put video up on our tv and was very pleased,even at only 720p..hard to tell the difference,,mine has a 2hour battery time,,all the needed features,,look on Ebay,,many models,,,sold the expensive GoPro,,will not hurt so much now if I lose or destroy it

Post Your Comment
3/12/15 @ 8:26 AM
centralwiwalleyeslayer2
centralwiwalleyeslayer2
USER since 2/15/10
go cheaper i got a ematic which is a tiny bit bigger than a go pro with all the attachments for under 80 bucks and it takes just as good video as a go pro.

Post Your Comment
3/11/15 @ 9:53 PM
John.Rennpferd
John.Rennpferd
USER since 6/3/10
I just bought a GoPro Hero; the basic entry level model. For $120 + $30 for the recommended memory card and reader, it was a great deal. I am still getting use to it, and the settings, but it is way more camera than what I need for my fishing, mountain biking, etc ...

I think Seasons on the Fly and such use the Silver, and Blacks and they are splicing that footage right into production.

If you have standard stands, and such, look for the camera mount conversion kit, it's like $10 bucks.

Post Your Comment
3/11/15 @ 9:06 PM
CPR Only
CPR Only
USER since 12/26/14
I've got a Gopro 4 Silver and the videos it produces are incredible. However, when I have the WiFi on to control it with my phone the battery only lasts about 20 minutes. In retrospect, if I knew what I know now I would have bought the basic Gopro HD. They're around $120.00 instead of $400.00 and the quality I'm after on the boat is more than enough from the less expensive one. In the near future I'll be adding another one and it'll be the plain old HD. I'd feel a little better about losing that one if I make a mistake!

Post Your Comment