Looking for a female fishing partner (Upstate NY & Cape Cod)

1/23/16 @ 6:02 PM
ORIGINAL POST
fishraptor
fishraptor
USER since 1/23/16
Hello everyone, I am brand new to this and this is my first post. I have a problem. I am 58 years old and just lost my significant other. One of my (our) favorite passions is fishing upstate new york near Saratoga and also spending a lot of time at the ocean in Cape Cod about once a month during the summer. Since I no longer have her I would like to find another gal whom I could fish with because I cannot go out on the Mako 212 CC myself as I would be too lonesome. I haven't a clue as to how I would find a fishing buddy so I thought I would throw this post up here to see if anyone know of a site or way that I can accomplish this. I have a beautiful boat and the best fishing gear that money can buy but without a fishing buddy it will just sit in the driveway. I don't know if I am allowed to leave my phone or email so I won't until I do. Kind Regards, Bernie Crying I just tried to post with pic of boat and it bombed so trying again w/o pic.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
1/27/16 @ 5:33 PM
POPPER
POPPER
USER since 6/20/01
Agreed Cold Front............Good Luck Bernie!

Post Your Comment
1/27/16 @ 3:43 PM
Cold Front
Cold Front
USER since 7/9/01
Guys.... what if this was actually a lonely guy looking, as the headline says, for a fishing partner? Has the internet so jaded you all that you can't cut some poor schlup some slack? JEEEZZZ. Gotta go, I think my deposed Nigerian royalty friend is calling to thank me for the money I wired. Mrt.

Post Your Comment
1/26/16 @ 1:11 PM
Gone 4 Now
Gone 4 Now
USER since 4/26/08
Give Caitlyn Jenner a call, I'l bet it would go fisnin with you.. Lips Sealed

Post Your Comment
1/26/16 @ 12:34 PM
Watchinbobbers
Watchinbobbers
USER since 6/30/10
I just completed the pit in my basement. I have a shipment of lotion coming in soon. Any ladies want to go on an out of state fishing trip or help me get a couch in my van. Big Smile

p.s looking for bigger gals with good skin.

Post Your Comment
1/26/16 @ 12:16 PM
Gone 4 Now
Gone 4 Now
USER since 4/26/08
Really ! Let us know how this works.

Post Your Comment
1/23/16 @ 9:40 PM
John.Rennpferd
John.Rennpferd
USER since 6/3/10
If you are a military vet you should try to link up with other vets in the upstate area.

Post Your Comment