Larry Smith Fishing show

4/18/16 @ 5:56 AM
ORIGINAL POST
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
I've watched this show a couple times now, and think it's a pretty good show. He seems down to earth. What do you guys think?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 130 Posts
4/1/18 @ 8:51 PM
Eyetest
Eyetest
MEMBER since 7/12/01

Ice, 

What happened with shotgun chef? I miss that as well...

Post Your Comment
4/1/18 @ 6:30 PM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07

I like the new beginning of the show; quite creative! 

But I DO miss the weekly Shotgun Chef segments. I tried some of his recipes in the past.

Post Your Comment
4/1/18 @ 4:52 PM
Eyetest
Eyetest
MEMBER since 7/12/01

Larry got wet trying to get down to the trestle today. bunch of shorts...

Those were some nice perch caught on the barge in Genoa.....

Edited on 4/1/18 4:53 PM
Post Your Comment
3/26/18 @ 3:03 PM
percheye1
percheye1
USER since 6/24/01

I always laugh about the gloves. I have them traded in some deer hides a few years back they are my chainsaw gloves when its cold. I really like Larry and his show good job overall. Always interesting and good for some laughs.

Post Your Comment
3/26/18 @ 12:06 PM
fishinfool1
fishinfool1
MEMBER since 3/14/10

Good Show,better than Gillespie.Would think one of his sponsors would give him a pair of warm gloves tho. Funny how he only uses old worn out work gloves. Hes funny and stays pretty much local. Good Show!

Post Your Comment
3/26/18 @ 10:41 AM
benuts
benuts
USER since 1/19/02
Very interesting show this week.  Would have been cool to see more of the Vexilar facility.  Don't see too many fishing shows with guys targeting lawyers so that was cool too.

Post Your Comment
3/25/18 @ 11:23 PM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07

Ice fishing for Eelpout/Burbot/Lawyers, etc. I've caught some in Manitoba; they're actually pretty cool looking. 

They're classified as a rough fish in WI, but I've heard that they have a good flavor. 

Post Your Comment
3/16/18 @ 4:15 PM
denesox
denesox
USER since 2/1/06

I gotta say, I am shocked that people, actual anglers no less, actually think this is a good show....its no better than gillespe IMO.   Not something I can watch or even take seriously.  

Edited on 3/16/18 4:16 PM
Post Your Comment
3/12/18 @ 2:28 PM
Nordicron
Nordicron
USER since 10/1/01
Larry usually does a great job on this show, set to record every new episode on my dvr!  Meet him once at the launch in oshkosh, very nice in person too.  BUT last 2 weeks I've deleted show from DVR about 5 min in.  Agree with others, keep it to the fishing and hunting, tips and tricks used.  What to look for when and where type stuff. 

Post Your Comment
3/5/18 @ 9:36 AM
wini
wini
USER since 3/27/06

I generally like Larry and his show. I do think he needs to be careful to keep the show focused on fishing (and hunting). Gets a little silly and off track at times.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 130 Posts