Lake Ozark Fishing

5/8/15 @ 9:36 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
Hello fellow Fisherman.....Hi I am Big Ed from Big Ed's Guide Service located on Beautiful Lake of the Ozarks..... I just wanted to introduce myself and invite all of you to make a trip to Lake Ozarks for a great getaway. Lake of the Ozarks is a fantastic fishery just loaded with bass and other game fish. The lake is within 25 feet from my back door. I will have to admit it is tough to get household chores done when the lake keeps calling you name.If any of you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask. I am a old man with fat fingers so please excuse my typing skills. Looking forward to chat with you and hopefully meet you someday.
Edited on 5/8/15 9:42 AM
Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
7/6/15 @ 12:53 AM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
Fish Indy go early or go late. Mid day it would be like trying to fish in the middle of the track during the 500. You have to learn the word patience. I use to have very little but now that I am getting older...I have calmed down. I know know that you can't fix STUPID. I could write a book about the things I have seen. That just might become a winter project. But you sure can catch them now....

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
7/5/15 @ 5:42 PM
Brody McWilliams
BMac_Fishing
USER since 5/7/15
I've heard the fishing at Ozarks is really fun this time of the year with all the boat traffic.... Cool

Fish Indy Guide and Electronics Service
(317) 750-1580
Post Your Comment
6/8/15 @ 5:23 PM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
Yes they have. Catching them is 15 to 25. Brush seemed to be the ticket today.

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
5/30/15 @ 6:30 PM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
They can be caught on top on bottom right now. With the weather we have been having its hard to guess where they will be on any given day. Cloudy Rain fish shallow.... Cloudy or Clear you can catch them deep. I start fishing deep when the sun comes up good. I like to fish 20 to 30 feet of water.

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
5/27/15 @ 6:30 PM
Brody McWilliams
BMac_Fishing
USER since 5/7/15
Have they moved deep there now?

Fish Indy Guide and Electronics Service
(317) 750-1580
Post Your Comment
5/10/15 @ 9:02 AM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
Another Great Day on Lake of the Ozarks. Had a little rain then cloud cover the rest of the day. The bass had the munchies. Clients had lots of bites but the hook ratio was a little low. Caught fish on topwater and on beds. Always a good day out on the lake . Happy Mothers Day Ladies! Looking at the lake today as I did not have a guide trip. It keeps calling my name but I am trying not to listen....

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
5/8/15 @ 3:33 PM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
Good Day on the lake today. We caught twenty plus bass in just a couple of hours. They were really liking the custom colored Rogue I was using. No monsters but several keepers. All of the bass were released to swim again.

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment