Indian lake chain

1/18/16 @ 3:00 PM
ORIGINAL POST
deadpike
deadpike
USER since 2/8/15
Heading to the Indian lake chain in mid September this year on a musky fishing trip along with some eater walleyes.If anyone has any information they would like to share on spots or which lakes are better than others would be great as I have never fished the Indian lake chain before.Will be staying at Clarks resort KCs landing.(Edward lake). I would be glad to share some of my spots on Cedar lake with you in exchange for help on the Indian chain.I have spent several years fishing Cedar (muskie only).Just want to try different waters. Deadpike.............
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 Posts
1/18/16 @ 4:53 PM
Fishy1960
Fishy1960
USER since 10/15/15
I fished it 10 years ago-stayed at Clarks- we caught a lot of Musky-4 or 5 a day-nothing big but a ton of fun. The walleye fishing was great-mostly eaters but 1 guy in camp caught a 30 inch 10.5# trolling for whatever! he ate it and the resort owner wasn't real happy about it. He thought he should have mounted it or tossed it back-I agree!! My nice walleye in the 18-24 inch range came from the farthest lake away from Clarks on the chain-about a 40 minute ride with my 40HP There was one bar in the middle -caught fish on every cast with a jig and leech-fished in July. I caught all kinds of 13-15 inchers within a mile from camp Nice place good luck

Post Your Comment