LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Fishing shows, what type of fishing do you like to watch most?

3/17/15 @ 12:23 PM
INITIAL POST
Tommy Howell
User since 7/11/11
I watch WAY to many fishing shows this time of year. It's odd that most of them don't fish the type of fish I like to fish for most, and most don't ever have a show with my favorite methods. I love fishing walleyes by slowly back trolling, and either rigging or jigging. It's not very often you actually see a show where they do this. What kind of show appeals the most to you guys? I've noticed just a ton of smallmouth shows in recent years, so that must be the most popular I'm guessing.
Displaying 21 to 27 of 27 posts
3/17/15 @ 6:29 PM
Tommy Howell
User since 7/11/11
I agree, the live version is far superior!!! It's a ways away for me though. I grew up watching Al Lindners Facts of Fishing show where he did the whole back trolling with a tiller rig for walleyes, I loved it. I don't think I've seen Al fish that way since. Now it's smallies every show.
3/17/15 @ 6:18 PM
Tie1on
Tie1on
User since 1/29/15
333 TV/Salmon Showdown. Otherwise, I like the LIVE version!
3/17/15 @ 5:58 PM
1cast-away
User since 2/2/09
I'll watch anything musky fishing. Or if someone is doing something unique or different.
3/17/15 @ 1:03 PM
pool 9 cathunter
User since 9/23/14
Anything that isn't in Canada. I can't stand watching someone catch one fish after another from some fly in lake like it takes any skill. Never liked watching bass fishing anywhere either. I'm a big fan of Keyes Outdoors because he fishes musky in places the average guy like me could easily go unlike Musky Hunter which is always in Canada. In Depth Outdoors is ok just wish they did more open water. I'm getting real sick of Gillespie not only because he's annoying but it's the same shows year after year. I'd like to see more river fishing in shows doesn't matter the species
Displaying 21 to 27 of 27 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE