Fishing from shore lake county

6/2/14 @ 6:20 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Dklingjrus
Dklingjrus
USER since 5/24/14
Tried fishing yesterday, 6/1/14 at Mc Henry damn. was pretty slow. very scenic. tried later in day, between 2-5 pm at Sterling lake from pier. not much luck at either site, any suggestions for shore fishing in lake county, new to area, only been in lake county since Aug. first time in 10 years able to fish, was teaching wife how to fish too. would like to catch something, might try Busse Woods this next weekend. Where can i get the list of damns and locations for fox river? Richard
Edited on 6/3/14 10:21 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 15 Posts
6/20/14 @ 9:22 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12
About 5 years ago I drank a Berghoff Beer. I havent been the same since.

Post Your Comment
6/20/14 @ 7:55 AM
Dklingjrus
Dklingjrus
USER since 5/24/14
what are you drinking?? Rex Grossman, I will stick with Cutler. this should be a good year.

Post Your Comment
6/20/14 @ 7:44 AM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12
Bears should rehire Rex Grossman if they want to be serious super bowl contenders again. Big mistake in letting him go since firing him did not make the team better. Some folks just have this knack (despite lack of apparent skill and leadership) for making everyone play better.

Edited on 6/20/14 7:50 AM
Post Your Comment
6/8/14 @ 1:03 PM
denesox
denesox
USER since 2/1/06
Lol, I wasn't saying it was the wrong place to post, I was merely suggesting there may be a better place to put the post where a higher percentage of IL fishermen may look....I was just trying to help you focus your info to get the answers you seek in a quicker manner and meant no disrespect (sorry if you took my post as such). You know that every person looking at the IL thread either lives or fishes there, you can't say that about any other place you may post, which is important considering the local knowledge you seek.

Please, no need to name call, I have never once bashed anyone from IL in over 3K posts, yet I still have to deal with it back at me...y'all wonder why there is animosity...head made of cheese, I can think of worse things to have a head made of. Wink

Edited on 6/8/14 1:11 PM
Post Your Comment
6/7/14 @ 10:21 AM
Dklingjrus
Dklingjrus
USER since 5/24/14
Didn't realize i posted in Wis. post. thought this was for general discussion. for all

Post Your Comment
6/6/14 @ 6:48 PM
denesox
denesox
USER since 2/1/06
So you are wondering why so few are posting....

You may want to try posting in the Illinois fishing discussion. Not sure why you would look to Wisconsonites to tell you where to fish in Illinois. Y'all fish here waaaaay more than we fish your neck of the woods.

Post Your Comment
6/6/14 @ 5:59 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12
If your not picky and you want a fight on your hands then you can catch carp just about anywhere in Lake/Mchenry area.

Post Your Comment
6/3/14 @ 11:09 AM
fltlndr
fltlndr
USER since 12/25/02
You are talking about ill. Big Smile I would try sterling lake again but try more than 1 spot. Walk the shore line and cast paralell to it. Everyone that fishes from shore cast to the middle. Everyone in a boat cast toward shore. I haven't fished there in years but you should get some action that way.

Post Your Comment
6/3/14 @ 10:01 AM
Dklingjrus
Dklingjrus
USER since 5/24/14
Geez, 75 people look and only one person offers a comment

Post Your Comment