USER since 4/4/06
just look at their fish
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
1/10/15 @ 4:21 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Rumors are; This Albino Tiger was shot in the store swimming in the tanks, clawing, trying to eat some of the fish for a well deserved hunt ( Don't know if it had keys, or dug a hole to get in store?). I also heard, and can't verify, that the store didn't think the colors on the Beast went with a good flow, of spectacular colors and other dead animals so expertly mounted. Heard it was KVD that shot it while fishing with that guy that says "I know a guy". This could explain why the fish look so tore up and scared. This is all stuff just heard, and at this moment can't verify. Tight lines Linkers. We all know Tigers like water, which makes the story more believable. In the picture, that's my wife in the back of the Tiger. It's a big sucker, but they get bigger.

Edited on 1/11/15 7:19 AM
Post Your Comment
1/9/15 @ 1:57 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12
They need to get rid of those animal mounts. Its promoting violence.

Post Your Comment
1/7/15 @ 7:11 AM
JamesD
JamesD
USER since 2/16/04
Fur too.

Post Your Comment
1/2/15 @ 2:06 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
That pale fish with the weird gills has been there for the last the two years. Please do not discriminate against Fish with Disabilities.

Post Your Comment
1/2/15 @ 12:41 PM
Cold Front
Cold Front
USER since 7/9/01
I know a guy..........

Post Your Comment
1/2/15 @ 12:37 PM
Pike River Outfitters
Pike River Outfitters
MEMBER since 5/3/08
We have been fishing it on and off since they opened. I guess all those years of catch and release has taken its toll.

Post Your Comment
1/2/15 @ 7:46 AM
beanbag
beanbag
USER since 12/17/09
Just look at my socks.

Post Your Comment