finding resort

1/1/15 @ 12:34 PM
ORIGINAL POST
slipery
slipery
USER since 1/30/11
Fellow Fisherman ; I need help finding a good lake or flowage . The wife and I have not a good fishing trip in many years . We are looking for lodging and food week stay . we have a 14 foot boat . We like Walleys and Perch and what ever else comes . When I was young I went all over Wisconsin , I have been looking at different lakes , and thought maybe some one could help . We live in sheboygan , Have always like the Hayward area I am not much of a catch and release guy We enjoy our catch . As long as we can enjoy good scenery nice quiet fishing . I am not asking for your secret fishing hole . Thanks Pete
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
1/8/15 @ 7:36 AM
Badgerloader
Badgerloader
USER since 4/10/11
Try the Pine Arbor Resort on Big Arbor Vitae. My wife and I stayed there twice last year (spring and fall visits). We are doing the same in 2015.

Post Your Comment
1/7/15 @ 2:56 PM
Gtuna
Gtuna
USER since 3/26/04
I can vouch for TFF.Nice area and people.Good fishing ,great scenery.Stayed there for the last8 years and will be back in 2015.

Post Your Comment
1/5/15 @ 6:26 PM
Turtle Flambeau Flowage Association
Turtle-Flambeau Flwg Assn
USER since 12/23/11
Please consider the Turtle Flambeau Flowage for your vacation destination. Click our signature below to access our website for information on lodging, food, guides and to order a free map. Cool

Post Your Comment
1/4/15 @ 6:44 AM
fhnb92
fhnb92
MEMBER since 1/23/09
Any resort on the chippewa flowage. I stay at treeland resort. Been fishing chip for 50 yrs. Lots of fish to be had and lots of places to fish. If you go there hire one of the guides that post on L.L. under chip thread. They will show you how and where to fish the chip. Hope this helps. Jim

Post Your Comment
1/1/15 @ 2:38 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
Check out Boyd's Mason Lake Resort near Fifield. I used to go there every spring before we got our own place. Fishing was phenomenal, as was the food and the cabins were really rustic yet had modern amenities. They own a large tract of land which encompasses a handful of lakes that they privately manage. Great place!

Post Your Comment