MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Crappies

10/16/18 @ 3:04 PM
INITIAL POST
Mkdavenport
Mkdavenport
User since 10/16/18

I love fishing and so does my 8yr old son unfortunately I'm not the greatest at it and new to area if you have kids you know if there not catching anything they lose interest any info on panfiah and eyes where to go as in lakes around oconomowoc south East Wisconsin I would be in your debt .. I could put you on jumbo perch in spring..

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
10/17/18 @ 12:02 AM
born2fish2015
User since 1/24/15

Madison is a great place to catch all species. about an hour trip for you. I target my pan fish mostly off of Monona bay. If you are fishing of shore go to the tringles off of park st. always full of pan fish. waubesa is another great choice. barrs resort on waubesa rents little john boats for the day. if your on waubesa there a train track that produces a lot of walleye and pan fish. you can go under the bridge and fish mud lake there as well. but all Madison lake are great for pan fish.

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE