All-Inclusive Resorts- Surf Fishing

1/7/18 @ 4:54 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Sarahtoga
Sarahtoga
USER since 7/21/16

Looking to take a week long all inclusive trip to some place warm. Has anyone found an all inclusive resort with decent surf fishing. Price range $1600-2500/ person. I’ve found many resorts that specifically cater to fisherman, but the price is way out of my range.

Thanks!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
3/7/18 @ 1:47 PM
Smallie Chaser
Smallie Chaser
MEMBER since 7/13/01

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Post Your Comment
3/5/18 @ 4:05 PM
westfieldW
westfieldW
USER since 10/9/16

Smallie Chaser   Don't laugh but this place is called Master Baiter's Sportfishing & Tours.  We wanted to go out fishing while we were there. After talking with owner who is American he told us not to waste our money fishing is real slow right now. Me and my buddy just looked at each other in disbelief.  The moral of the story is  If he was honest  Enough to tell us not to waste are money right now.  I would not hesitate to go fishing with that service next time I go there. Do not sign up for any fishing excursions from people on the beach, I got ripped off. Go to the Marina. Have fun on your trip. You can look up Master Baiter's Sportfishing & Tours on the Internet.

Post Your Comment
3/5/18 @ 2:09 PM
Smallie Chaser
Smallie Chaser
MEMBER since 7/13/01

I'm going to Puerto Vallarta in mid March.

Does anyone know of a good charter there?

Just looking to get out maybe for part of a day.

Thanks

Post Your Comment
1/21/18 @ 4:51 PM
Sarahtoga
Sarahtoga
USER since 7/21/16

Thanks guys!

Post Your Comment
1/19/18 @ 12:59 PM
shadling1
shadling1
USER since 1/17/12
Been to Curacao, Aruba, Costa Rica and Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. All these except Aruba were all inclusive. I didn't personally fish but at each place there were guys from the resort fishing and catching fish every day. I'd say if you aren't picky about what you catch bring a rod and some tackle and you will be fine. Also in the DR and Jamaica there were alot of locals with small boats that would take you out fishing or snorkeling for a few hours for alot less then the hotel and bigger boats would.

Post Your Comment
1/19/18 @ 7:56 AM
KenK
KenK
USER since 6/19/01

We normally bring a couple rods and reels along wherever we go.  We have caught fish from shore in Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Cozumel, and Jamaica.  In Jamaica we found a guy that took us out for some reef and river fishing for $150 for 5 hours.

Post Your Comment
1/18/18 @ 2:52 PM
NAV165
NAV165
USER since 5/23/05

Some good fishing off the rocks at the resorts in Huatulco, Mexico.  Same for Cabo San Lucas but you may have to walk a ways from your resort.  I've also seen people simply cast the surf breaks in Punta Cana and catching fish.  I think anything flashy will attract fish.  

Post Your Comment