drptine
User since 6/6/07
I thought this made a lot of sense.
Displaying 21 to 30 of 70 posts
7/3/23 @ 10:00 AM
ktowne
ktowne
PRO MEMBER User since 7/20/03
Dang, where'd you stow that chief on the ship, Snake, I know he didn't fit in the rack. 
7/3/23 @ 8:43 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.        
7/3/23 @ 8:16 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
If you regret anything in your past, it means you haven’t learned anything from it.

:A 6’10” Command Master Chief, USS Lasalle, 1984. 
7/3/23 @ 6:12 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Green side up
7/3/23 @ 1:17 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Life is like a s h i t sandwich
The more bread u have
The less s h i t you eat…
7/2/23 @ 8:42 PM
OneFineDay
User since 7/22/12
Confucius say a smart man learns from his own mistakes, but a wiser man learns from others mistakes. 
7/2/23 @ 9:48 AM
SkiLLz~4~GiLLz
SkiLLz~4~GiLLz
User since 7/29/21

Words of Wisdom photo by SkiLLz~4~GiLLz
7/2/23 @ 9:31 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Don’t run with scissors. Don’t play ball in the house. If you invite me to eat at a party or gathering and there are 10 to 15 people don’t order 10 PCs of chicken and skimp out. If you are a millionaire and tell me you will buy the pizza don’t just bring 2 14 in for 7 people. If you are bringing the chips don’t bring taste, fat and salt free. There are others that want to enjoy themselves. If I am holding a party I am pretty ?lenient show up when you can within a respectable amount of time. Don’t call the day off and ask if we could postpone it for a couple hours because you feel you have something more important to do. I am pretty lenient show up when you can within a respectable amount of time. Don’t call the day of and ask if we could postpone it for a couple hours because you feel you have something more important to do. Sorry for the rant if I think of some more words of wisdom, I will post them.
7/2/23 @ 9:24 AM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
User since 9/5/13
Smart people learn from everything and everyone. average people from their experiences. stupid people already know everything.
7/2/23 @ 7:58 AM
4GILL
4GILL
User since 3/1/15
The most dangerous time to have a heart attack is when you are playing charades. Nobody will help you. They will just guess things. 
Displaying 21 to 30 of 70 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE