Wisconsin Badgers

3/26/04 @ 3:37 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Troutnut
Troutnut
USER since 1/7/02
I would like to start this thread up again for anyone who is interested in discussing the Badgers. In the future, I hope that the moderators will remove posts from antagonistic people, rather than removing this thread all together. Otherwise, antagonists will be able to remove any thread they want to. So, let's keep things good natured and civil when we talk about the Badgers.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10,092 Posts
2/20/18 @ 4:05 PM
murman
murman
USER since 11/4/08

He really seems excited to be offered from Alabama.  Now, if he wants to be a pro QB, WI would be the better choice.  When was the last time a QB from Alabama has actually succeededd?  Look at the Big Ten, Tom Brady, Russel Wilson, Drew Brees, Kirk Cousins.  All Big ten quarterbacks.  The big ten plays a pro style offense, making it a better choice for somone who wants to make it to NFL as a QB. 

Post Your Comment
2/20/18 @ 3:19 PM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

I really don't think Graham will stick will WI. I hope I'm wrong but the kid is getting alot of offers. 

Post Your Comment
2/20/18 @ 10:58 AM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03
Those who panic at the thought of Wisconsin's QB situation. Graham Mertz just received his 11th offer since verbally committing to the Badgers. Was a big one Alabama. Bama joins the Buckeye's, Miami, Hawkeye's, Michigan, Ole Miss, LSU and Georgia to name few that have shown interest since his verbal. Sure that won't be the end of them. See what happens I guess. 

Post Your Comment
2/20/18 @ 5:20 AM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

I gave up on them with about 7 minutes left, looks like I missed a good finish.

Post Your Comment
2/19/18 @ 10:28 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Once this game hit overtime, it was apparent the Badgers would win. Big. Home team. Momentum. Quick comeback. Gophers with an injury and a foul out..Minnesota isn't that good etc....

I can't believe how poorly Minnesota played down the stretch. They must be very frustrated. No way they should have lost that game up 7 late, 

Post Your Comment
2/19/18 @ 10:27 PM
antler junkie
antler junkie
USER since 8/17/05

Nice 22-5 run to finish by the Badgers to win this one.Always nice to beat Minnesota.

Post Your Comment
2/19/18 @ 10:21 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05

Minnesota just had nothing left in the tank down the stretch.

Pritzl found his shot? 

Nice to put together a couple of decent wins. 

Post Your Comment
2/19/18 @ 10:11 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05
OT. Here we go.

Post Your Comment
2/19/18 @ 9:44 PM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03

I don’t often complain about officiating, but it seems to be getting worse in NCAA bball each year.  Tonight has been particularly bad.  Two instances just happened.  A jump ball called when the MN player never touched the ball followed by a MN player losing the handle and taking 3 steps without putting the ball on the floor and no call.  And while I’m typing another missed travel call.  I guess you can take your two layup steps but then stop dead, then kick the ball out.  That is no longer traveling.  WTH?

Edited on 2/19/18 9:46 PM
Post Your Comment
2/18/18 @ 10:00 AM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

I agree Happ needs a lot muscle. His ball handling skills are pretty good for a big guy but he would be robbed blind in the NBA. His outside shooting is non existent an his free throw shooting is poor......

I watched a couple of collage games yesterday and noticed the game has sure changed since I played. If the officials called travailing for every time someone rolled the ball over the game would last three days...........Why even make them dribble anymore? Why call it a crossover dribble, call it a carry like it really is.........My rant for the day.

It was a nice game with Purdue a few nights ago, especially after getting pounded by them a few weeks ago...... 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10,092 Posts