Wisconsin Badgers

3/26/04 @ 3:37 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Troutnut
Troutnut
USER since 1/7/02
I would like to start this thread up again for anyone who is interested in discussing the Badgers. In the future, I hope that the moderators will remove posts from antagonistic people, rather than removing this thread all together. Otherwise, antagonists will be able to remove any thread they want to. So, let's keep things good natured and civil when we talk about the Badgers.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10,788 Posts
TODAY @ 3:00 PM
crawdaddy
crawdaddy
USER since 7/11/01

Fire Greg Gard now!  They are terrible!

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 2:08 PM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15

That’s a “signature win” to be sure.  Good work, Bucky

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:58 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Sweet win against MI !! It was rockin in the Kohl's center,  and I imagine all the bars tonight 

dvr'd the game,  so got to FF thru a lot of the meathead announcers analyzing every bounce of the ball...

Badgers outplayed Michigan today,  was a good game until 81/2 minutes,  when Wisconsin turned it up a notch and into a great game 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:57 PM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

Great win today, glad I didn't wager  I also thought the Pats would not cover last weekend, I would have missed that one also!     

Edited on 1/19/19 1:58 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:48 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Great win! The talent is there to be a good team and today they played really well as a team. Congrats to Gard. I'm sure he's been feeling some pressure and he'll be able to enjoy the rest of today and just relish this one.

Biggest win of the year for sure and could start a turnaround. 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:14 PM
antler junkie
antler junkie
USER since 8/17/05

Wow! What a huge win, was almost afraid to watch the game today but sure glad I did. Just shows how good this team can play when they put a good effort in. Way to go Badgers,proud of you. Now keep it going for the rest of the season. 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:02 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

Seen the last minute off the game, great win for Bucky. As said before great to see the Kohl Center alive 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 12:56 PM
Treeshark
Treeshark
USER since 4/5/09

I was fully expecting them to give the game away down the stretch. They did the exact opposite and put their foot on Michigan’s neck and closed them out. Fantastic win.

I have been critical all season, so I have to give credit where do. Well played, well coached and great game all around. This is the type of win that could redirect a season.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 12:55 PM
hunter53089
hunter53089
USER since 6/28/02

Badgers win. 64-54 What a game.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 12:50 PM
hunter53089
hunter53089
USER since 6/28/02

Stupid announcers are for Michigan.