Who can beat the spread?

9/2/15 @ 2:52 PM
ORIGINAL POST
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
USER since 9/6/13
Last year there was some interest in picking the winners against the spread week to week. Snakester and others participated, This year I would like to improve the challenge and maybe figure out a system fair to all. looking for suggestions to make this into something fun for everyone. We have one more week and then it becomes real! I don't know if we can figure out a way to incorporate a monetary prize nor do I know if it is legal? All I can say for now is give me as much feedback as you can and maybe we can make this into something special. John - I will be happy to manage this if it is required
Post Your Comment
Displaying 11 to 16 of 16 Posts
9/3/15 @ 12:16 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
USER since 6/12/10
I will participate if you guys do this.

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 6:42 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
USER since 9/6/13
SnakeSter thanks for responding! The more we can recruit the better! I have been thinking this over and we could do it like last year (all the games) or each of us start out with a 100.00 virtual balance and each week pick 3 games. Each game you get right earns you 10 bucks, however 1 loss and it wipes out your card. If you get a push it just drops you to the next level. Card costs you 10 bucks to play. Does this make any sense? Your welcome to tweek this any way you see fit.

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 4:31 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Hey LJ, I'm in again. It was a lot tougher than it sounds. I can't think of any suggestions at the moment but will chime in if I come up with something! I'm glad you remembered that!

Post Your Comment