General Discussion

Which is best fishing rod?

9/12/18 @ 11:57 PM
INITIAL POST
Dolores1012
Dolores1012
User since 1/6/18

Hi,

It's me, Dolores. Fishing is one of the most favorite hobbies for me and I love fishing. I have asked someone which is the best fishing rod for the fly fishing? He told me that the best fishing rod is Piscifun 4 Graphite Fly Fishing Rod but I am confused because I don't know which is best.

Is that true?

Experts help me. 

Thank You

Displaying 1 to 11 of 11 posts
9/13/18 @ 10:21 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

Haha migr8r.. you are sick...

And no clicky the linky here

9/13/18 @ 6:07 PM
ayeFeesh
User since 5/17/11

So has anyone actually clicked the link?

9/13/18 @ 5:53 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

Bamboo go green biodegradable fishing line cat gut

Is this an infomercial for selling rods

If she posted hey what is the best fishing rod and left it at that

Would have been the right question to ask

9/13/18 @ 5:42 PM
mooselegs
User since 5/27/03

I second the St. Croix brand....probably own 10-15 of their stix.

However, my wife says......."you probably have 100+ fishing rods in the basement....!"     I said...........Wongo bongo.......some of them are in my boat.....

Doc says I should be outta intensive care in a week or so.........

9/13/18 @ 5:22 PM
migr8r
migr8r
User since 2/8/11

Mulva?

9/13/18 @ 10:50 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06

Anything ST. Croix. That by far is the best rod made for the money IMO. I own 10 of them for different phases of fishing. From ultra lite to musky fishing.

9/13/18 @ 7:53 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

The Fly Fishers carries Redington and Echo fly rods with entry level rods ranging from $90 to $200.

They also have beginner rod and reel combos which are highlighted on the home page.

The Fly Fishers

They are currently located at 96th and Greenfield, for those of you that frequent there, they are moving. They are moving to a larger location, room for classes and seminars and other events. They will be in the 147th and Greenfield area.

9/13/18 @ 2:59 AM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11

Orvis and.Cortland.have good entry level rods as does Reddington

BassPro carries good brands also...their store brand rods  are ok to..for beginning

You can go to.The Fly Fishers in West Allis.good place to start...however can be expensive there..good guys very helpful and knowledgeable

Good luck

Displaying 1 to 11 of 11 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE