Where is So and So?!?

4/12/07 @ 10:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
RiverGuy
RiverGuy
USER since 6/20/03
OK a thread for asking where other users are or have been? Like for example, when I first signed up, there was a guy went by the name of beef jerky. Haven't seen him around here since that first year.

So anyone seen beef jerky?

And where the heck has Buttcheez been?!?

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,538 Posts
4/11/18 @ 10:56 AM
benuts
benuts
USER since 1/19/02
I found out what Higgs has been up to lately.  Looks like he has gotten into sum guiding service.  Good for him!

https://www.lake-link.com/wisconsin-fishing-reports/fox-river-depere-voyager/4193/

Post Your Comment
4/10/18 @ 6:06 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

I forgot to wear my wedding ring to that one and had some 60 yr old lady chasing me down the whole night. She didn’t look all that bad, except when she smiled she was missing her top set of teethes.  Over all it was a blast. I remember when Rikj went down on the chicken dance....... and didn’t think he would ever get out from the bottom of pile! LOL Glad ya survived that one Rikj!!! 

Post Your Comment
4/10/18 @ 5:42 AM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

I was at the Higgs wedding also, I was part of the big group that toppled over during the chicken dance. I even went to Niagara Falls with the newlyweds to take sum nice honeymoon photos for Higgers...........Lots if Bush lights and boones farm that week

Post Your Comment
4/9/18 @ 10:26 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

The wedding was real Shane - I was there.  I drove up with Snakester and cds, good times!!!

I snapped a picture of the church sign to remember the day.  

cds doesn't drink, so Snake and I tied one on as we had a designated driver.  

I have his number if you need it. 

Post Your Comment
4/9/18 @ 8:32 PM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15

He didn’t “probably get married” he “prolly got hitched”

Post Your Comment
4/9/18 @ 8:16 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
 I remember a guy that went by mibaul_zytch haven’t seen anything from him lately. Mibaul you out there?

Post Your Comment
4/9/18 @ 7:18 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

He is married. He had a big redneck weddin a couple years ago. Or at least his online persona did. 

Post Your Comment
4/9/18 @ 6:38 PM
Mr.Seaguar
Mr.Seaguar
MEMBER since 2/5/05

He probably got married and she won't let him play on his phone 

Post Your Comment
4/9/18 @ 6:19 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Higgs you out there? Your lake link  family is worried. 

Post Your Comment
4/9/18 @ 6:14 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Higgs??? Haven’t heard nor hide nor hair from him!! My bet is Workin and Bush Lites.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,538 Posts