Where is So and So?!?

4/12/07 @ 9:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
RiverGuy
RiverGuy
USER since 6/20/03
OK a thread for asking where other users are or have been? Like for example, when I first signed up, there was a guy went by the name of beef jerky. Haven't seen him around here since that first year.

So anyone seen beef jerky?

And where the heck has Buttcheez been?!?

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,643 Posts
12/13/18 @ 9:42 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

I have kept many PM's from folks over the years who I have shared info with on lakes and techniques.  There was a guy, I think he was much older than me, who went by 'bluegill'.  He gave me a lot of great advice over the years mostly on the Rainbow Flowage.  I messaged him years ago and never got a reply and haven't seen him post since.  I can only surmise that he either moved on or passed.  There are many former users who have just disappeared and none of us may ever know why.  If I keeled over today, I don't think that anyone would know.  You just wouldn't see any of my sarcastic B.S. anymore.

I read through the Old Timers link.  I saw Fish-A-Holic mentioned.  I worked with his sister and remember that there were some LL'er at his funeral.  I never met him in person but we both got a good laugh when we figured out who each other were while PM'ing each other.

Post Your Comment
12/13/18 @ 9:35 AM
Post Your Comment
12/13/18 @ 9:27 AM
prop-buster
prop-buster
USER since 6/14/05

yea the Bearce fan is Synker...there was Cujo, old phart, etc...oh yea, JayLane, thanks BA

Edited on 12/13/18 9:45 AM
Post Your Comment
12/13/18 @ 8:23 AM
Carpio
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Holy poop!   My times comin’.  Got my first strike a couple of weeks ago.    Baaaad Baaaaad boy!    CARPIO 

Post Your Comment
12/13/18 @ 7:46 AM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

A few new names in the past 6 weeks just a matter of time before we figure out which is poison, nubby and whoever else got the latest boots

Post Your Comment
12/12/18 @ 10:02 PM
icebelt
icebelt
USER since 10/22/13

Scottay

Post Your Comment
12/12/18 @ 8:36 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Cash passed in 2011

www.thelittleshoppeofbait.com/

fun guy, especially to argue with, hahaha... came down for the golf outings way back when

Edited on 12/12/18 8:36 PM
Post Your Comment
12/12/18 @ 8:25 PM
crawdaddy
crawdaddy
USER since 7/11/01

RiverGuy had moved his family to Oregon.  Now had moved all the way to the east coast and lives in North Carolina.  Just saw some cool pictures from him... they have a stream that cuts through their backyard.... apparently he has been hunting deer from a canoe while floating that stream.  Pics were of deer laying in the canoe.  

Have not seen Nik7 post at all.

Post Your Comment
12/12/18 @ 7:55 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Pretty sure casting is still here and toned it down a tiny bit.  He has had several other names just in the past few years

Post Your Comment
12/12/18 @ 7:49 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

He was Casting for sure, hooked me a couple times which got me the boot. Did get to talk to Darrin couple months latter to get my original handle back

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,643 Posts