What's Your New Year Resoulotion

12/29/14 @ 2:05 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Higgs
Higgs
USER since 1/14/13
I have made a few. Here goes ........ Get a Job Move/buy a house with my fiance Change my life attitude out look Be better fisherman And hunter Clean the garage area and basement Work out more Walk more How bout you guys
Post Your Comment
Displaying 11 to 20 of 37 Posts
1/2/15 @ 1:18 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
hahah FDL, that's only for 'free range' thinking and acting, not on Lake-Link

Post Your Comment
1/2/15 @ 11:09 AM
1cast-away
1cast-away
USER since 2/2/09
I really should have a serious one to work on. And my goal is to be more patient with things. I need to slow down. I'm always in such a hurry to do things or finish projects. Then I get frustrated when I missed something or it didn't turn out right because I felt pressured to get it done. Now that I have the time to do things, I need to take the time to do things.

Post Your Comment
1/2/15 @ 8:28 AM
FDL Mike
FDL Mike
USER since 6/15/01
Bob , you sure you don't mean "more" tolerant?............. cause if you mean less tolerant of the dumbassery that goes on here,, things are really going to get ugly..........haha Sweating

Post Your Comment
1/2/15 @ 7:20 AM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03
We all know most of us fail at keeping our resolutions so this year I'm going to really try to gain weight..........

Post Your Comment
1/2/15 @ 12:38 AM
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
Short Fat Bald Sexy Guy
USER since 6/27/08
"dumbassery" I like that word.

The Urban Dictionary defines it as The actual actions of a dumbass

Post Your Comment
1/1/15 @ 3:38 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
Just my annual one, to be less tolerant of dumbassery... even if it means I have to admonish myself from time to time

Post Your Comment
1/1/15 @ 2:23 PM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01
Oh...resolution?...I guess...clean the dam basement...Find where the cat pee smell's coming from.

Not so much "resolution" as annual winter project.

Post Your Comment
1/1/15 @ 2:21 PM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01
Did I miss anything good?

Post Your Comment
1/1/15 @ 2:10 PM
FDL Mike
FDL Mike
USER since 6/15/01
looks like a couple posts were deleted....

Post Your Comment
1/1/15 @ 10:08 AM
Mr. Killroy
Mr. Killroy
USER since 5/3/07
I want to leach of society by contributing as little as possible and expect the government to save me by being my knight in shinning armor. Oh, and I want to set up a research fund to find out if over consumption of Busch light causes brain damage.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 11 to 20 of 37 Posts