What Did You Do Today

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Higgs
Higgs
USER since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,207 Posts
10/14/18 @ 9:51 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Finished stacking firewood in basement and garage. got about 10 face cords and we shouldnt need all of it.

Post Your Comment
10/14/18 @ 8:43 AM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15

Sat in the flipping recliner bored to heck and back. I just had back surgery and will be land locked for a number of weeks yet.I at least have some friends that stop buy and tell me fishing lies.  Today I plan on doing a puzzle as I am waiting on some lure blanks to show up to paint. Note to self as soon as you are able finish a mans world someplace in this house. I need my space.  

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
10/14/18 @ 8:43 AM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15

Sat in the flipping recliner bored to heck and back. I just had back surgery and will be land locked for a number of weeks yet.I at least have some friends that stop buy and tell me fishing lies.  Today I plan on doing a puzzle as I am waiting on some lure blanks to show up to paint. Note to self as soon as you are able finish a mans world someplace in this house. I need my space.  

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
10/13/18 @ 8:28 PM
crobar
crobar
USER since 6/19/01

Delivered a dresser to a friend in Beaver dam then headed north to Fondy was gonna fish but the wind a little too much for the row boat stopped for a UFO sandwich and headed home all the while listening to the Brewers, nuts,......beautiful sunset made the day.

Post Your Comment
10/13/18 @ 7:37 PM
svitreum
svitreum
USER since 8/29/06

Werkt. 10 hour day at the ole factory trying to touch up one of our robots. Lotsa fun. Yay.

Post Your Comment
10/13/18 @ 7:36 PM
One shot one kill
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

Was at my up north . Wanted to look at my deer stand . I would need marsh ski's  or a helicopter to get there . Checked out a few alternative  sites .  The standing water was only ten feet away from my second choice. 

Post Your Comment
10/13/18 @ 7:06 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

After coffee got some trim painted on the front windows of the house. Cut lawn then went to watch our 11 year old Grandsons RCPL Rebels destroy the Union Grove Broncos 41-0. Back home and Mrs.j2 developed a nice pot of chilly that cooked all day as I watched the Crew lose. Bucky time now

If I can get 2 out of 3 for my sports teams today it won't be bad

Post Your Comment
10/13/18 @ 3:11 PM
Tuffy2
Tuffy2
MEMBER since 7/7/04

Put the rest of our flower pots away, then finished winterizing my boat. Now I’m going to watch the Brewers win game two.

Post Your Comment
10/13/18 @ 2:58 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Agreeable weather today so spltting and stacking lots of firewood. clearing leaves out of the gutters. Get ready for next weeks hunting camp.

Post Your Comment
10/10/18 @ 3:20 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03

Braved the wind and rain and picked the rest of the apples from my two trees. Frost is predicted for the next few morning here and these Snow Crisp apples are just too good this year to chance having them freeze.

I planted these trees about 8 years ago and told my wife at that time I hope I live long enough to someday eat an apple off these trees.  Mission accomplished.  

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,207 Posts