What Did You Do Today

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Higgs
Higgs
USER since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,952 Posts
7/16/18 @ 1:27 PM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07

Had a 7:30 appointment, came home walked a couple miles and now I'm re-arranging a rec room. Moving furniture, disassembling and reassembling TV and sound system, moving pictures and fish mounts, etc.  It's been the same for 10 years; time to move stuff around.  "Zelda" thinks a refreshment would be good, too!

Post Your Comment
7/16/18 @ 12:33 PM
7thson
7thson
USER since 6/4/06

dryer , cooler air with some wind ! Took my 2 mile walk this morning without getting killed by skeeters ! Then went picking wild blueberries .

Post Your Comment
7/16/18 @ 11:46 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

lmao !! hahaha

Post Your Comment
7/16/18 @ 11:44 AM
jaybeeturtle
jaybeeturtle
USER since 3/17/06

Vacuum packed several quart bags of green beans from the garden and froze them for the coming fall and winter. Helped the wife bottle her rhubarb wine. Apparently she put too much sugar in. It turned out more like rhubarb moonshine. I had a glass and am feeling no pain anywhere whatsoever. You could stick a fork in me and I wouldn’t flinch. Nap time now.......

Edited on 7/16/18 11:45 AM
Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 2:39 PM
brews4995
brews4995
USER since 4/2/10

Packed up camper, left campground,  came home unloaded camper, mowed lawn. Sweated balls off doing all of it except driving home. Glad we are in for cooler weather this week.

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 2:33 PM
Mr.Seaguar
Mr.Seaguar
MEMBER since 2/5/05
Went to church. Went to lunch. Now at the pool. 

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 12:51 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
USER since 12/9/08
Church, then after took a drive down some backcountry roads to enjoy a Karuba from KT, then steam vac'd the carpeting in my Lund to remove the incidental musky slime, etc that dripped in the boat from recent fish, cleaned up a leaking fork seal on my son's dirtbike, and then finally caught up with this "lawn vermin" which has been carving up parts of my backyard the past few days.  His days were ended, thankfully.  I can enjoy the rest of the day now.

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 10:21 AM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

Coffee while watching the morning news. Leaving in a bit to go by my Sisters house to join family and friends to watch the Bristol Progress Days parade

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 10:09 AM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 8:53 AM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

Furminator IceMan i have a lab and a golden and when they start shedding there is nothing better than this brush. I took off so much fur i could've made another dog haha.50 bucks and worth every penny. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,952 Posts