SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What Did You Do Today?

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,225 posts
4/14/24 @ 11:00 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Finally felt good enuff to go to Church today. Did not get even one coughing jag the whole hour.
That was epic. Then came home and wouldn't ya know it, cough begins anew. But otherwise felt great.
So started to clean out my old truck, basically a detail, inside and out. Got interior, inside glass clean, wife pulls in from her part time job. She says it's 3pm, should watch Bucks cause got Brewers to watch too. (taped em both)
Ok so turn on Bucks, Dame can't hit broad side of barn, like usual. Decide to check his recent shooting percentage and up pops final score of game... So i know they lost, but can't ruin it for wife...watch till the middle of third, and then decide to go back to truck. By that time, it was looking poor for Milwaukee. Washed truck, before throwing some wax on, sit for a minute, check phone to see if more happening in middle East, up pops final of Brewers game... So now I know they lost too.
Wife comes outside, wants to do a little yard work. I say fine with me if we just check Brewers score and blow off watching game till next time,get our work done outside. She says, well they lost anyway, she figured she had wasted enough of a beautiful day on Bucks. At least i got truck done.

4/14/24 @ 9:46 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
It was a perfect day for sturgeon.  I was on the Wolf celebrating sons 18th birthday. I didnt see any sturgeon just Haddock and bacon cheeseburgers and a lot of boats buzzing past. 
4/14/24 @ 9:05 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
Went to Bamboo Bend Shiocton……amazing they are spawning DNR was netting an tagging…they had some monsters
What Did You Do Today? photo by crobar
What Did You Do Today? photo by crobar
4/14/24 @ 9:02 AM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05
Went to see Tim Hawkins last night at a church in Ktown. What a show. Laugh after laugh. If you ever get a chance to see him you won't regret it... 
4/14/24 @ 6:42 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
NOT A DARN THING and don't PLAN TO!! T.V.  some eats and TOTAL RELEXATION on the "BILL OF FARE" TODAY! What a life!!! Oh yea,maybe a COCKTAIL OR TWO later,we'll see.
What Did You Do Today? photo by chitowncrappieman
4/13/24 @ 8:36 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
SM that is one heckuva water, dog/mud puppy. They must be bigger down there.
4/13/24 @ 8:30 PM
tailsneyes
User since 11/29/19
Damn Musky that is not your normal reptile picture. That looks like fun. Myself got half of the yard fenced in the dogs are not happy. Going to finish tonorrow. Then thinking a vacation day Monday got a good tip on a crappie bluegill bite. Wake up for work when I leave the better half will think I'm going to work and come home with dinner
4/13/24 @ 8:06 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
Beautiful weather today so I went up to the lacrosse area and opened up the summer place. Water's hooked up and no leaks always a plus. Scenery is beautiful as always. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by Pool8
4/13/24 @ 6:59 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
Drove around the pine flatwoods, which are quite dry right now.  There were a couple of wet spots, mostly where culvert tubes passed underneath the roads.  Small pockets of water were present at a few of those.

This 7 footer (estimated) was backed up all the way into a culvert tube trying to play hide and seek.  It came out when we peered around the rim.   It wasn't too happy.  Go back to your siesta buddy. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by SuspendedMusky
What Did You Do Today? photo by SuspendedMusky
4/13/24 @ 6:25 PM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20
Finally got the boat in the Water and wet a line for the first time this spring! Went searching for crappie and wasn't disappointed biggest one Went shade over 13 inches! Water temperature was 48 to 52 degrees northern vilas County!
What Did You Do Today? photo by Fv.screaming drags.com
4/13/24 @ 5:20 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Got in a 12 miler and initiated my dose of delayed dopamine ​
4/12/24 @ 4:29 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Crazy windy today so not going to chase the walleyes in the boat. Decided to do the 4 wheel brake job on my truck that I bought the parts for a few weeks ago. Went pretty good with no real issues. I had never done the rears before and they were still the originals on my 2010 F150. Actually I think they were easier to do than the fronts. Good to go for another 14 years, lol.
4/10/24 @ 7:18 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
Rather off be fishin like Pol an Jump...but little plumb shop work, donated blood than just finished WDNR spring hearing questions online
4/10/24 @ 7:11 PM
The hamburglar
User since 4/20/23
Probably more than all of you. 
4/10/24 @ 5:48 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Both outstanding Polski. On the Menomonee again?
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,225 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE