SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What are some good movies ethier in theater or to rent

8/27/02 @ 1:33 PM
INITIAL POST
2huntnfish
User since 12/31/01
What are some good movies ethier in theater or to rent?

Displaying 31 to 40 of 1,750 posts
12/11/23 @ 10:02 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
The contractor
12/8/23 @ 8:17 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Just watched "The Blind"..True story of a young Phil Robertson and how the whole Duck Dynasty got started. Didn't know he was a great college quarterback and Terry Bradshaw was actually his backup. Good movie.
10/19/23 @ 11:37 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Gents-obscure MOB type movie that  came out in 2011. “KILL THE IRISHMAN” 
If you liked them from Goodfellas to Godfather you will groove… obviously not as good as either of those two, but guarantee that just the cars,(70’s era  gas guzzling pigs) are worth it. 
Seriously good show apparently based on fact I must’ve slept through going on in Cleveland circa 1970-1977.As usual, alot of Sopranos guys on it
10/12/23 @ 12:26 PM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Sure most of you by the sounds of it are Amazon prime members, caught this yesterday by accident on Prime but felt it was worth watching 

GREATER follows the true story of Brandon Burlsworth, the greatest walk-on in the history of college football at Arkansas.  

8/23/23 @ 8:52 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Has anyone watched the Napoleon movie with walking phoenix? Is it any good?
7/10/23 @ 4:18 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
I’ d recommend “THE COVENANT”. I saw it on amazon prime, but should be available on netflix, pay per view, redbox or whatever.
Story of Afgani soldier/interpreter who got left behind. Very uplifting and inspiring 
7/10/23 @ 9:52 AM
Ganzo
Ganzo
User since 10/27/06
Sound of Freedom.
Great movie - sick world.
2/1/23 @ 9:55 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

Neat poster I came across, thought I'd share it here on the movie thread. I think I've seen most of these.

What are some good movies ethier in theater or to rent photo by Polski
1/3/23 @ 9:56 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

If u ever played on any high school or college team, then this one will bring back memories: EVERBODY WANTS SOME

FUNNY, animal house type humor, the true feel of comeradame, and i promise your woman will like it too. Came out in 1980.  

1/2/23 @ 8:52 PM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02

There’s a horror movie called Barbarian that I recommend if you like horror. It came out in 2022. 

Displaying 31 to 40 of 1,750 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE