Trading post feedback

11/19/04 @ 2:57 PM
ORIGINAL POST
1fish2fish
1fish2fish
USER since 11/23/01
I thought this would be a good thread for those of us that buy from the trading post. I have bought 2 items in the past.

#1-835 Mossberg pump**seller "uncle smallie"

Transaction went well, we meet half the distance from our homes. The price was fair and the product has worked fine since I got it.

I would recommend buy something from "uncle smallie" he does business the way you want it done, like a gentlemen.

#2-PSE compound bow**seller "doug" (I don't know his log on name)

Transaction went well. Same deal, we meet at a half way point. Price was more then fair, I would defiantly recommend doing business with him.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM THE TRADING POST, AND HOW DID THE TRANSACTION GO?

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,108 Posts
TODAY @ 7:44 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Seagulls on driftwood down too $150.00!,,,,, better jump on it. Most realistic representation I’ve seen in a long time!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:31 AM
Jared
Jared
MEMBER since 7/22/01

We got another list of items!

Also same seller, list item for $10 and then put $225 FIRM in the description? 

Post Your Comment
8/13/18 @ 12:57 PM
unclesmallie
unclesmallie
USER since 8/26/01

Kimber Ultra Carry 2.  $ 70,000 .

I paid 789.00 delivered to my door. 

Post Your Comment
8/9/18 @ 2:21 PM
Jared
Jared
MEMBER since 7/22/01

Market is falling out on Golden puppies!

Post Your Comment
8/9/18 @ 12:48 PM
crawdaddy
crawdaddy
USER since 7/11/01

Holy cow,  there are two Mercury Outboards for sale for the bargain price of 20 billion bucks.  Too much for me.  Maybe if he came down to $20 million?  Wait, er, is he trying to pull a fast one on the Department of Defense?

Post Your Comment
8/4/18 @ 1:36 PM
Pike River Outfitters
Pike River Outfitters
MEMBER since 5/3/08

For those that may be interested, I see Gary has a Golden Eagle Predator bow for sale for $200 . I’m assuming his must not only be vintage but also some kinda special model one of a kind type deals to command 10x what I see them for st garage sales and pawn shops . 

Post Your Comment
8/4/18 @ 10:52 AM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I know the feeling Jared! The A5 is like a warm blanket - it pulls up really nice.  

My boys have Remington’s -   They just don’t feel right - been shooting the A5 since I was old enough to hunt.  Funny what you get used to.   

Post Your Comment
8/4/18 @ 6:00 AM
Jared
Jared
MEMBER since 7/22/01

PL,

Sweet!

I lied, I have 3 A5's also a synthetic 24" turkey gun, forgot about that one. Great guns.

I wish they made an A5 in 20ga. Before my dad died he "stole" a Remington LT-20, two barrels, two cases of ammo and case for $200 from a guy he worked with. That is my go to grouse gun, especially early season. It's so light, probably my favorite shotgun.

Although I do feel like I am cheating on the Brownings. 

Post Your Comment
8/3/18 @ 6:48 AM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Same exact deal here Jared!  

The older one is made in Belgium, I inherited it from from grandfather. 

The one I purchased yesterday is super light - can’t wait to throw some lead around.  

Post Your Comment
8/3/18 @ 4:53 AM
Jared
Jared
MEMBER since 7/22/01

plm,

I have two A5's. One was my dads and I got one when I was 15 or so. I love the "new" design look, his (my dad's is a "hump back" and mine is the "new old design".

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,108 Posts