Trading post feedback

11/19/04 @ 2:57 PM
ORIGINAL POST
1fish2fish
1fish2fish
USER since 11/23/01
I thought this would be a good thread for those of us that buy from the trading post. I have bought 2 items in the past.

#1-835 Mossberg pump**seller "uncle smallie"

Transaction went well, we meet half the distance from our homes. The price was fair and the product has worked fine since I got it.

I would recommend buy something from "uncle smallie" he does business the way you want it done, like a gentlemen.

#2-PSE compound bow**seller "doug" (I don't know his log on name)

Transaction went well. Same deal, we meet at a half way point. Price was more then fair, I would defiantly recommend doing business with him.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM THE TRADING POST, AND HOW DID THE TRANSACTION GO?

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,583 Posts
5/3/17 @ 10:05 AM
POPPER
POPPER
USER since 6/20/01

LMFAO.............

Post Your Comment
5/3/17 @ 10:01 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

Ok, picture this.... Rpole riding the mongoose bike, in a speedo, wearing the Costa Del Mar sunglasses, with a Miller Lite in hand, with the $100, no wait, $850 dollar Ruger holstered on his side, wearing Vegas492 hat. 

replace ruger with in that holster a pink barbie pole

Post Your Comment
5/3/17 @ 9:49 AM
fish magnet
fish magnet
USER since 12/29/01

Ok, picture this.... Rpole riding the mongoose bike, in a speedo, wearing the Costa Del Mar sunglasses, with a Miller Lite in hand, with the $100, no wait, $850 dollar Ruger holstered on his side, wearing Vegas492 hat. 

Post Your Comment
5/3/17 @ 9:47 AM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Lots of stuff in overpriced these days, not just on LL trading post. I spent a month looking to buy a used trailer on craiglist and ended up buying new. Why buy a 10 yr old trailer when for $200 more I can get brand new with fresh tires and warranty. Sellers these days are either greedy or silly minded (or there is more inflation happening than the smart folks in govt will tell us). Either way buyer beware.

If you havent noticed when shoppnng on ebay or amazon thats getting harder to find bargain priced goods. I find a lot of stuff selling cheaper at the local grocery store.

Post Your Comment
5/3/17 @ 9:28 AM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01

I'd like to see a ban on advertisers that are obviously just a pricey garage sale. Or kind'a even dealers - boats,guns.... - it clutters up TP. Used-to-be "us" selling used stuff we didn't use any longer,and usually at a decent price. Now most posts are by just a handful of gun,boat,and junk dealers....and THAT is why I seldom look at it any more.

Maybe 5 posts per month?

I recently saw a FB post on how to make money without working hard: Take pics of stuff at Goodwill and post them on CL for 3 or 4 times the money. I think that guy from Sheboygan might do that with TP.

Post Your Comment
5/3/17 @ 9:20 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
I can see that and more RPOLE in speedio and Miller lite in hand

Post Your Comment
5/3/17 @ 9:12 AM
POPPER
POPPER
USER since 6/20/01

I am imagining RPOLE riding the Mongoose while wearing the Costa Del Mar sunglasses.........

Post Your Comment
5/2/17 @ 6:05 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

If anybody wants their own island there is one for sale in the classifieds.

Post Your Comment
5/1/17 @ 7:01 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Clean retail on the suburban with those miles is $9800 per nada. Does he really think somebody will pay 17,500 for a 2003? That's nuts.

Post Your Comment
5/1/17 @ 6:54 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03

Just a note on those old tube TV's, I'm sure the new flat screens can't compare when you hit em at 100 yards with a 30-06.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,583 Posts