Trading post feedback

11/19/04 @ 2:57 PM
ORIGINAL POST
1fish2fish
1fish2fish
USER since 11/23/01
I thought this would be a good thread for those of us that buy from the trading post. I have bought 2 items in the past.

#1-835 Mossberg pump**seller "uncle smallie"

Transaction went well, we meet half the distance from our homes. The price was fair and the product has worked fine since I got it.

I would recommend buy something from "uncle smallie" he does business the way you want it done, like a gentlemen.

#2-PSE compound bow**seller "doug" (I don't know his log on name)

Transaction went well. Same deal, we meet at a half way point. Price was more then fair, I would defiantly recommend doing business with him.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM THE TRADING POST, AND HOW DID THE TRANSACTION GO?

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,612 Posts
7/22/17 @ 3:27 PM
Pike River Outfitters
Pike River Outfitters
MEMBER since 5/3/08

Popper,

as long as it is hunting and fishing related, heck even outdoor related I am OK with it. But the old La-Z-Boy vintage stacking chairs and some of the other crap needs to go to a rummage sale or just out to curb for garbage day . 

Post Your Comment
7/22/17 @ 8:37 AM
POPPER
POPPER
USER since 6/20/01

There should be some type of limit as to how often the same "goods" can be posted.... Every couple days the same fine bargain priced merchandise shows up at the top.... It's a waste of time for the folks looking to buy stuff!

Post Your Comment
7/20/17 @ 1:53 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05

I can't make up my mind between the antique blue jay plate and the box of saw blades. I should probably go with the blades, they look more vintage. Wait, is antique also vintage? Or is vintage just the new word for crappy?

Post Your Comment
7/19/17 @ 10:57 AM
Pike River Outfitters
Pike River Outfitters
MEMBER since 5/3/08

Only have this one for sale. Do you have anything "vintage " to trade ?

Post Your Comment
7/19/17 @ 8:20 AM
POPPER
POPPER
USER since 6/20/01

I'll take 2!

Post Your Comment
7/18/17 @ 4:18 PM
Pike River Outfitters
Pike River Outfitters
MEMBER since 5/3/08

Looks like the vintage stuff what's up for another look. Also that rocker recliner looks very comfortable . I have a used lunchbucket for sale if anyone is interested it's about seven years old and show signs of wear but I think you could get a few more lunch breaks out of it.

Post Your Comment
7/15/17 @ 12:10 PM
Pike River Outfitters
Pike River Outfitters
MEMBER since 5/3/08

How about those "park picnic table frames " ? Don't see those offered every day . 

Edited on 7/15/17 12:11 PM
Post Your Comment
7/13/17 @ 9:16 AM
benuts
benuts
USER since 1/19/02

The goat milking stand! hahaha, how did I forget that one!

We got a puppy here off the TP.  Sadly we only had her 5 years before we had to put her down.  Still miss her.

Post Your Comment
7/13/17 @ 8:00 AM
dandigger
dandigger
USER since 4/30/08

My wife just thew away 3 pair of my vintage underwear. something about the giant hole in the crotch making them useless or something blah blah blah. Darn, I could have made a killing.

Post Your Comment
7/12/17 @ 8:44 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Pretty soon people are going to be selling vintage underwear on here. Vintage seems to be the keyword as of late. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,612 Posts