SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,610 posts
TODAY @ 8:12 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
Wow getting out of hand quick now. Brewers better close this inning out to have any hope of coming back. 
TODAY @ 6:23 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Thanks Deerhunter34,!!! still sucks ! He was off to a great start ! Hoping not long term! Read he busted butt this off season. Murph bringing out his best? Go Crew!!!
TODAY @ 5:51 PM
deerhunter34
User since 10/8/01
BBD - He's not in the lineup tonight, so I just was scouring the web for any news if they put him on the IL.  I found the MJS just posted that the Brewers will now make a call on Tuesday regarding the IL for him or not.   I'll take that as OK news I guess.  If it was that bad they would have put him on the IL Sunday or today I feel.   Go Brewers!!
TODAY @ 4:31 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Has anyone heard the status of Yelich? 
4/14/24 @ 7:20 PM
haf2fsh
PRO MEMBER User since 6/23/01
Why did they bring Wiemer up, he can't hit his way out of a wet paper bag !! Better question why did they even keep him after last year. Tough loss today but you can't win them all. Burnes didn't look that good today, but still wish he was on our side.
4/14/24 @ 7:01 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
GT-  I have never been to a game at home against St.Louis. I did see a game at their place and their fans were fine. I just don't like the team and guys like La-Russa, Molina etc. Although I always stated Molina is the kind of guy you like when he is on your team    
4/14/24 @ 5:45 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Wiemer looks like a softball player with that stance!  
4/14/24 @ 5:07 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
Did not get a chance to watch the game but I see we went into the bottom of the 7th with a 4-3 lead. In the last few years the Crew had an insane good record holding that type of lead. Not the case today, but 2 out of 3 against a good Oriole team is still a good series.  See Perkins had 3 more hits (1-HR) and he is off to a great start. 
4/14/24 @ 2:19 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Why is Wiemer still playing professional baseball?
4/14/24 @ 11:58 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
You know Kona, I bet your disgust with all things St. Louis stem from their fans actions at Brewers games. I had always heard that and last year went to a Cards/Brewers game wondering if I’d see it. Actually the opposite happened as we tail gated. First of all let me say I was undoubtably  mildly buzzed. No one wants to pay those high beer prices inside, so got our swerve on during tailgate time. Was a day game, got there rite when gates opened. About six in our group, next to us was a mass of Cardinal fans all decked out. 
We were supposed to have six friends more join us who got detained. So I had brought a passel of walleyes and was frying them up. I noticed the Cardinal fans eating sandwiches! 
Well I motioned a couple of them over, said would you like to try this fish. Being from St. Louis they had never tasted walleye. So gave them quite a bit of fish, tarter, fries, all this food we had thawed and we were going back to hotel-they of course loved it, started giving us great imported beers they had and occasional shots of various spirits.
Finally we parted ways, and went into game. 
Turns out they were seated two rows above us. 
Everytime one of us finished a beer, another one appeared and I don ‘t think I spent more than $8 entire game. Caught up with them again in parking lot, and one of our group suggested we redeyvous at a tavern, but they were driving back that day, so had to leave. Guess moral of story is 
They ain’t all bad. You know I can’t remember which team won, but no one gloated either
4/14/24 @ 11:58 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Im glad you finally realize your just average.   
4/14/24 @ 10:59 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
You’re right Hunt. It just makes you an everyday loser from Wisconsin that has a mouth bigger than his brain. You make it easy for the average person.
4/14/24 @ 10:12 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Hey uys,it's Sunday,a day of rest so just dsit back and watch T.V. Baseball,movies or what ever is your choice and no controveshy or hostilities planned or un planned. Have a nice day!
Time to talk BREWERS!!!! photo by chitowncrappieman
4/14/24 @ 10:01 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Nothing wrong with good service, over served. I like the idea however, it still doesn't make me a legend in my own mind. Or a sore loser from illanoy. 
4/14/24 @ 9:41 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
As they always say baseball is a marathon and not a sprint. Really won't know the true contenders until June. The NL/Central is looking pretty good right now. Cards are one game under .500 and the rest of the division is over .500.  As expected the Reds young position guys are looking good but their pitching is suspect. Pirates have some good young talent and Cubs have played the toughest schedule..Hate the Cards so I don't even talk about them ..  

Noted that Jesse Winker is hitting .350 and has a .490 OBP for the Nationals. Heck he might have more hits right now than he had all of last year for the Brewers  . Long season to go..
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,610 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE