Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Crazyotto
Crazyotto
USER since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 47,758 Posts
10/15/18 @ 11:27 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

watching the fsn crew interviews and analysis... talking about the starting pitching,  something the national media experts said Brewers starters couldn't match up against the lad starters... some home brewed analysis: 3 games of the NLCS, Brewers starters pitched 13 innings,  allowing 1 run... lad starters  pitched 14 1/3 innings allowing 11 runs, 10 earned... sit on that says Dario Melendez,  lol !!! Good on him for throwing some of the national media's crap back at them...

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 11:01 PM
haf2fsh
haf2fsh
MEMBER since 6/23/01

"RELAX GUYS", some of you need to take a pill........... I know its pressure packed baseball and it gets your blood pressure up, but none of you are going to get CC job. Enjoy the moment, I haven't been this excited since 82. Heck of a game, series is going back to Milwaukee, if they can't close out Dodgers in there home park.  I like the Crews chances, Go Brewers.  The Three Stooges were pretty quiet on the post game show, but Big Poppie  is still a Dodger fan, he should be concerned about his Red Sox. 

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 10:57 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05

Just watched Hader get interviewed by S. Van Pelt on the 4 letter word, not sure how that happened, Packer game leftovers I guess. I couldn’t tell if he was nervous or just wasn’t interested in talking to Van Pelt and hearing the same question over and over. I hope it was the latter. 

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 10:51 PM
FriFishFry
FriFishFry
USER since 6/3/06

CC stuck with JJ the same way MM sticks with Crosby 

you go with the guy who wins you games over the long haul 

it was not a save situation BTW, 

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 10:46 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Opinions vary.... 

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 10:46 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

I will be the first to admit that I did not agree at all with how Counsell used the bullpen. 

But, I do know this. Craig Counsell is a better baseball manager than N.Pike. A lot better. He has his reasons. I don't have to agree with them. Bottom line: Brewer's won. Hader pitched only 8 pitches, Jeffress might have gained some confidence and all is very good! 

What a game. What else can be said about the starters? Chacin continues to blow me away. The guy is pitching better than anyone else out there. Miley has been a diamond in the rough. Kneble is nearly unhittable right now. He blew by the Dodgers tonight. It was remarkable. I don't think I've ever seen Hadar so dominant. It was almost comical how electric his pitches were tonight. Arcia!!! Hero. He has put the offense on his back in some ways. As unlikely a hero as there is. Some Brewer fans wanted him gone. The guy is amazing in the field and has completely turned it around at the plate. 

This team is not afraid of any situation. I listened to innings 2-4 on the radio. Dodger fans were pumped! Loud. Brewers seem to thrive in pressure situations and after tough losses. 

Baseball has to be the most tense game out there. I was flipping to the Packer game (Majority Brewers for sure) and even though that game was close, it held no pressure. But, playoff baseball will do that. Have a great night all knowing that at worse, this series is going back to Milwaukee. Lots of baseball here in a 48 hour period. If the Brewers can get 1 of the next 2, I like their chances!!!

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 10:30 PM
Perchhound
Perchhound
USER since 12/5/07

Jeffress sucks, 2 blown saves and almost a 3rd.  Great win in spite of him. 

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 10:28 PM
bassball
bassball
USER since 7/25/07

Agree completely dude they dodged a bullet with jj. He has been missing his spots the last week. But a win is a win. Go crew

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 10:18 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Couldn't turn off the stooges analysis fast enough... if a flock of crows is a murder, what do you call a 4some of turds? ... a crapanalysis ???

Post Your Comment
10/15/18 @ 10:15 PM
bluefin16
bluefin16
USER since 1/9/08

Really good use of the pen tonight.  Everyone should be available tomorrow.  Like our chances.

Great win.. nice redemption for jj.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 47,758 Posts