SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,664 posts
TODAY @ 5:15 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
More bad news,  pitcher JUNIS hit in the neck with a ball while jogging in the outfield during batting practice and is / was hospitalized.     What next?
TODAY @ 4:05 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Heard on talk radio on way home from work,Wade Miley going on IR, bone chips in elbow. Not good !!! Bring up the young arms! Go Crew!!!
TODAY @ 4:04 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Solution ?    Trade ADAMES for pitching.  It seems to me that we have plenty of infielders but I’m not into the team enough to say who plays where.
TODAY @ 2:11 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
See the Brewers put Hall on the IL for a leg injury. I know he had a rough start to the year but we are so thin at Starting Pitching. Looks like B. Wilson might be "next man up" but of course that takes away an "inning eater" from our BP. Not many options in the Minors right now either. Gasser might have been an option but he is also on the IL.  Great start to the year but team just can't sustain all the innings being pitched by the BP. 
TODAY @ 11:41 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Dude, so true! Rae not a flamethower, but reliable. I agree Hotbait, Pirates a new and different challenge. Think if bats can give us more consistency, then team chemistry will kick in and can get us thru this murderous road trip. The only good thing is they pretty much stay in same time zone now, and flights are short…
TODAY @ 10:43 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
540 game time. I am interested in how they play these next 4 games. Can the bull pen keep going? They sure use the heck out of it. Brew one up!
TODAY @ 7:54 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
Colin Rae (wanna sing “On a Roll here in Little Rock” country song)

I always sing "Oh, how fast can I throw..."  a play on the "Little Red Rodeo" lyric.
TODAY @ 6:10 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
Relax S1.
Defense travels and I don't think the Crew had 1 error against the Dirtybirds. 
Go Crew
TODAY @ 5:46 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
#2 in Batting, #9 in Pitching, #12 in Fielding. Doing pretty good so far. It’s a long season so hope they can keep it up! I’m hoping for improvement in Fielding. We’re in Pirates den tonight, so hopefully they play like the “Road Team” that they are. We have to start playing good at home. Playing 500 ball there. 
4/21/24 @ 10:35 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Completely impressed with this team so far. 
Road sweep at St Louis! Whoa! 
4/21/24 @ 7:26 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Heard it was the Crews 1st series sweep in St. Louis since 2018

Sweet
4/21/24 @ 5:17 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Sonny Gray the real deal. Clutch hit by Miller!
But let us not forget Perkins over the wall haul of 1st inning near grand slam! That took starch outa St. Louis for awhile. Colin Rae (wanna sing “On a Roll here in Little Rock” country song) did his job, but took some hairs offa my head, with his put two on base, get the next three out,six innings! Bullpen again perfect. Discounting yesterday, four runs in three games, AND WINS IN ALL THREE!!!! Hilda get your broom! 
Gotta admit those Cardinal hats they musta gave away at the door were cool -and boy we must’ve sent another 40,000 home unhappy today. 
Bring on the Pittsburgh & Milw. Bucks!!!!
14-6 start! BOOHRAH 
4/21/24 @ 4:05 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
I thought the Cardinals were going to trot out Wainwright. 
Lol
That guy was tough on the Crew.
4/21/24 @ 4:02 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
That was a great win going against Gray today! Pitching definitely did their job and the offense did just enough for the win. A sweep is always great but in their house makes it even sweeter!
4/21/24 @ 3:54 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
Today 4/21/24
Brewers sweep the Cardinals in St Louis. 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,664 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE