Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Crazyotto
Crazyotto
USER since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 46,082 Posts
7/15/18 @ 7:04 PM
River Man
River Man
USER since 6/18/01

Well, on a positive note the Cubs are underachieving again given their payroll and failed free agent signings and are very vulnerable! Here's to the second half!!??

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 7:02 PM
IceManKimi
IceManKimi
USER since 7/20/07

They had 2 outs then bring in a new pitcher, is that correct? Managers are over managing these days. JFC!  Starters, relievers, finishers, closers, WTF? 

For me, baseball is just a bridge between the Stanley Cup Finals and Packers training camp.....only a couple weeks to go!

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 6:48 PM
murman
murman
USER since 11/4/08

Brewers below .500 since end of May.   This will most likely continue considering the brewers had the easiest schedule in baseball up until the end of may.

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 6:26 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

1 comment... Tanner Anderson has a helluva leg kick... if this baseball thing doesn't work out,  he might be able to crack the glass dance floor, and get a spot with The Rockettes ...  hahaha 

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 6:17 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

had a whole bunch I wanted to type, but .... maybe some other time  ....

they went from having everything going sweet... until this 8 game road trip wiped out all the good memories... *poof*, just that quick... 

hope the boys have fun at the All-Star game,  and the  rest  can take a break, maybe heal up some... 

still a great first half... 

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 5:49 PM
wskiph
wskiph
USER since 9/3/11

Typical  Brewers.great early season 

Terrible late ..no change ever 

So why shld we care

Can they ever put together a competitive season

Awful tired 

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 4:54 PM
haf2fsh
haf2fsh
MEMBER since 6/23/01

Wrote yesterday I didn't have a good feeling about today's game.  To lose in a driving rain, unreal. There still playing if catcher handles that throw to the plate. I just don't want to watch anymore baseball right now !!  Don't care who's playing...............Check  battle damage after the All Star game.

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 4:31 PM
JigDipper
JigDipper
USER since 12/19/14

Yeah. You knew 21 games in 20 days was going to be tough coming down the end of that stretch. A little rougher than us fans would like. Getting healthy would go a long ways in improving this team right now. Should be a fun second half. On to the next game.

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 4:20 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05

It’s been a bad skid here heading into the all star week.   These games didn’t lose themselves, just like the 55 games on the good side of the column didn’t win themselves. Plenty of flaws, plenty of good. Hopefully the players who made it, and the rest of the team,enjoy the break. Hell of a first half of the season, hopefully the team comes out swinging after the break.

Post Your Comment
7/15/18 @ 4:19 PM
JigDipper
JigDipper
USER since 12/19/14

I think 90 wins gets you in.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 46,082 Posts