Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Crazyotto
Crazyotto
USER since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 47,072 Posts
TODAY @ 2:43 PM
JigDipper
JigDipper
USER since 12/19/14

5 to make wild card

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 11:38 AM
One shot one kill
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

Magic number  4 or 5 ?

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 8:24 AM
PSE
PSE
MEMBER since 11/25/05

wasn't comparing Davis to anyone. just pointing out he's having some nice HR seasons. that's why I didn't say any more.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 8:02 AM
clark co chris
clark co chris
USER since 4/5/09

4 AM weekday wake-up calls forced me to tap out after the top of the fifth.  Looks like I really should've tried to hold out for one more inning!!  A little surprised to see CC stuck with the "A" bullpen, but it goes to show how every win is crucial right now, especially knowing the Cubs had already lost, and the Cards won. 

Also, just have to add......not trying to be a wise guy:

Former Brewer Khris Davis:

2018 BA: .251  SO: 166

2017 BA: .247  SO: 195

2016 BA: .247  SO: 166

If the NL had a DH, he'd maybe have a place here, but if he was still with the team, we would not have either Cain or Yelich.  So in that way, I do not miss him. He is a defensive liabilty and is perfectly suited for the DH.  That being said, the only huge rub here is that we didn't get much for him (unless Jacob Nottingham turns into something).  Maybe the only trade for Stearns you can flat out call bad (discounting Scooter Gennett, as he was flat out released).

Let's go get 'em today boys, every September W get us closer to the goal!

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:59 AM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03

Anyone see Baker Mayfield’s postgame presser after the Browns win?  He ended it with “Oh yeah, Christain Yelich for NL MVP.”  

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:44 AM
Walleye Wizard
Walleye  Wizard
USER since 6/23/01

Got my vote!!!

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:41 AM
Walleye Wizard
Walleye  Wizard
USER since 6/23/01

Great win. 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:30 AM
PSE
PSE
MEMBER since 11/25/05

former Brewer Chris Davis....

2018 45 HRs

2017 43 HRs

2016 42 HRs

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 11:55 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

gotta mention Broxton blast, was happy for him... that ball was hit HARD!

Shaw getting tossed was pretty lame... besides his homer,  made a nice defensive play at 2nd, for a 6'4" 215# man, lol...

Yelich flashed leather too

Cain day to day, hopefully he heals up... important to have in the lineup 

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 11:38 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

loved it when they walked Shaw to get to Braun... showed them he's still a  hitter you better respect  !

Chacin gives up 2 dingers,  and his teammates pick him up,  sweet

That was a huge W and a fun game 

...when they hit Kratz,  I think the pitcher and mgr were lucky they had some distance between them and him... he's a big strong man who was pissed off,  wow was he hot

Go Brewers  !

Edited on 9/21/18 11:39 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 47,072 Posts