SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,688 posts
TODAY @ 2:48 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
It was a boxing match.
Back and forth but the Crew pulls the game out.
7-5
TODAY @ 2:48 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Makes my day! Great win. I can see we are warming up for next week's cubs game. Yep, Chi will need more than one bottle of Jack.   Chi, it's starting. Z, Gill, FLM, next week will be for bragging rights. Go Brewers Go!
TODAY @ 2:47 PM
haf2fsh
PRO MEMBER User since 6/23/01
Freddie didn't have it today, bullpen saved the day. Clutch pinch homer won it, lucky to get out of Pittsburg with a split.
Yanks and Rays at home that will be no picnic !!
TODAY @ 6:55 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
11:35 Start today. 
Fastball Freddie on the Hill today.
4/24/24 @ 10:00 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Good win and good pitching
4/24/24 @ 9:25 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
I am still optimistic, just also realistic too. Baseball is always a streaky sport though, with hitting and pitching having various hot and cold streaks throughout a season. Hitting just in a bit of a rut right now. They will bounce back I'm sure. I'm most worried about the pitching holding up an entire season. Bullpen still seems solid. Hoping the starting pitching can continue to stay decent. Peralta and Rea have looked good. After that it's a crap shoot as to how any of those guys might perform going  forward, and we all know Miley will be injured half the season. Definitely like they way they are playing so far though. 
4/24/24 @ 8:44 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Hey Bohdi, We won that one! Be happy & optimistic! Even with two errors in ninth, lousy base running, it still goes down as a W. 
Gotta get better, but our pitching is looking good from all angles. Can’t leave so many on base tho…
4/24/24 @ 8:35 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
Just squeaked out a win tonight. As bad as the pitching depth looks on paper, they have done their part so far. Hitting seems to be regressing and errors on defense as well as baserunning also seem be getting more frequent again. Hope the crew can at least continue to play competitive ball the rest of the year and at least stay in the mix rather than fade out completely.
4/24/24 @ 8:30 PM
hotbait
Glad we got the win. Had methinking a few times. My opinion - Wiemer should be in double A. Not good enough for triple A or MLB. We must not have outfield depth. I will take the win.
4/24/24 @ 7:47 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
If they lose this one run game tonight, I would blame it on baserunning. One guy gets picked off first base in 1st inning. Then the stupid send of Frelich to steal home with Contreas at plate and he’s already 3-3.. just dumb!!!
4/24/24 @ 9:02 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
So true!   Boring !
4/24/24 @ 8:29 AM
haf2fsh
PRO MEMBER User since 6/23/01
Crew have been playing way over there heads, maybe this is the start of crashing back too earth !! Hope not, lots of season left..........  All a bad team needs is good pitching, hence Pittsburg. But like the line from Major Leagues, who are theses guys !!!  Even as a long time fan I can only name a very few of them. 
For some reason Bucks have priority on Bally sports, so I watched and hated it. The no defense NBA is tough to take, its just shoot and go the other way. Enough said !!
4/23/24 @ 9:41 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Once again Crew wastes a dynamic pitching performance. Gotta score to win fellas. Here we were all worried about the pitching. 
Only worry about pitching is that they start hanging themselves for lack of support. 
Let’s even up this series now with some hitting!
4/23/24 @ 8:20 PM
hotbait
Tough lose. McCutchen batting 214 and batting lead....the Brewers need an on base guy batting first. They have 4 games with the Pirates. We will watch.
4/23/24 @ 7:29 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Thanks but can’t get it.   Watching the BUCKS on Bally
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,688 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE