Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Crazyotto
Crazyotto
USER since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 47,136 Posts
9/25/18 @ 11:41 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

So Glad the Pirates got Chris Archer. He he.

Cubs still have to face that Pirates ACE who has been tearing up the NL since the All Star break. That'll be on the Brewer's day off.

Not to get ahead of myself, but the Crew could end up getting home advantage in Round 1 with the best record in the N.L. To even be having that thought to me is remarkable. First things first. Keep winning. The Cubs have 2 more with the Bucs and 3 with St. Louis. They won't win all 5 unless they pull off a serious 180. Even if the Brewers are a wild card...they are extremely dangerous. Who would want to play them? Nobody. They have the swagger, the heart, and the never say die attitude that few clubs have these days. To think they've just gone into St. Louis and taken those first two games in PRESSURE situations, speaks volumes. The Cards were RED HOT heading into this series. The Brewers are afraid of nobody and the spotlight only seems to make this team shine brighter. 

Post Your Comment
9/25/18 @ 11:21 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Goon's Den-agree. I could see Braun getting plunked. Hopefully not Yelich. Hopefully nobody. But, the Cards seem to plunk guys more than any other team I know. 

Wonder if the Cubs have been scoreboard watching? 

I LOVE the Pirates! GRRR ARRGGHH! Or whatever Pirates say. Go Bucs!

Post Your Comment
9/25/18 @ 11:07 PM
joeywadu
joeywadu
USER since 5/13/02

Only got to be in 1st place in the division one day....the last day...ha let's go brewers...it's going down people. ...all the frustration...all the years....all the let downs....gone....gone.... gone....hip hip horray....I love my dead homogenous son

Wadu

Post Your Comment
9/25/18 @ 11:05 PM
goons den
goons den
USER since 12/30/04

Great win.  Hopefully didn’t blow their wads tonight.  

And definitely agree with npike. Could see some plunked batters tomorrow.  

Post Your Comment
9/25/18 @ 11:01 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Sweet sweet W !!! Great team win with outstanding performances by Yelich and Brauny lad !!!

... exciting baseball by the Brew Crew !!!

Post Your Comment
9/25/18 @ 10:56 PM
Ulbian
Ulbian
USER since 9/24/03

"Trade of the decade" remains to be seen. As far as Wisconsin sports teams goes...getting Vukovich, Simmons, and Fingers was pretty damn important. Regarding the Favre trade...which one are you talking about? The one to get him or the one to send him away? Quite honestly, if they win a 2nd Super Bowl with Rodgers then the 2nd Favre trade is elevated because had they caved to Favre's diva tendencies and allowed him back Rodgers is gone. 

Post Your Comment
9/25/18 @ 10:39 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Agree Ulbian. 

The trade of the decade in MLB. Best trade I think any Wisconsin sport's team has made, other than Favre. 

Post Your Comment
9/25/18 @ 10:37 PM
Ulbian
Ulbian
USER since 9/24/03

Yelich is the best all around player to play for the Brewers since #19

Post Your Comment
9/25/18 @ 10:33 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05

Dang. Yelich is really something.