Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Crazyotto
Crazyotto
USER since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 46,553 Posts
TODAY @ 4:13 AM
Walleye Wizard
Walleye  Wizard
USER since 6/23/01
Biggest joke is. Couple days ago the talk was about CC. Manager of the year.  Going to lucky to have job by end of year. 

Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 10:13 PM
haf2fsh
haf2fsh
MEMBER since 6/23/01

Well the Crew is officially in third place and out of the play-offs. The question is now will they just roll over and play dead or are they dead already and just don't know it.  Tonight's announcers basically said there "toast".  I watched tonight game like a family member at a funeral. Although we can't bury them just yet, the team is on life support !!  But as Yogi said, it aint over till its over..................  Go Brewers...........................

Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 9:29 PM
JigDipper
JigDipper
USER since 12/19/14

No offense. 

Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 9:18 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

cards stay hot, with help from the Brewers, 3rd was a turd  ... and when had chances,  failed to push the runs across... team wins turning to team losses ... very flat again 

Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 8:26 PM
gokansasbadgers
gokansasbadgers
USER since 11/4/10

As it's been mentioned in earlier posts, CC has totally just lost this team.  Even looks like the players have given up on CC

Edited on 8/18/18 8:51 PM
Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 3:53 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Overall, I’m very happy with where the team is at considering all the injuries and not having Nelson at all. Most seemed to pick them to have about 85 wins I think. Imagine if the Cubs has this many injuries...

The Schoop trade hadn’t worked out, but so many others have. Frustrating. Yes. But many more hits than misses for Sterns. 

I agree-Division title would be a stretch but wildcard still in play. Let’s just enjoy the rest of the ride and see what happens. 

Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 2:50 PM
crawdaddy
crawdaddy
USER since 7/11/01

I’m still hoping they turn it around, but they don’t have championship caliber pitching on the front end and the once dominant bullpen has been less than so from overwork.. enjoy every game..

Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 2:40 PM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

Thought this GM have the coach the extension

Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 1:06 PM
ten4
ten4
USER since 3/22/14

Western, the GM is doing fine.  It’s the coach that needs to go!

Post Your Comment
8/18/18 @ 10:20 AM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

This is how a GM should get fired. Make bad trades and bad decisions. Maybe they will use the Packers injury excuse this yr

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 46,553 Posts