Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Crazyotto
Crazyotto
USER since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 46,587 Posts
TODAY @ 10:53 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

gotta savor these wins, crew out of the playoff picture before the game,  now at top... queue the carnival music and get on the roller coaster 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 10:29 PM
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Nice win! 

Hader lights out. 

Third time through the order... got Bailey. 

I was surprised they didn’t pinch hit for him in the 6th. The Brewers have such a good 1-6. It was only a matter of time in my opinion before he got hit hard. If In  a pennant race I think the Refs pull him after 5. Only 1 run up to that point. 

Go Crew! 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 10:08 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

little home cookin' !!

Anderson held it together after the damnable bak2bak dingers 

Sweet close b Hader & JJ !!

lots of chances for the Crew, and finally got some key hits... needed that and some flashing leather as well

nice to be back to team W's

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 9:38 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Broxton with a huge rbi triple,  Brauny scorches the bases scored from 1b, slides under the tag.. sweet... then Manny brings Broxton in with a fly out to deep center, great add on runs!

...ok GoKansas.. still doubt Brauny quit on it, from what I  saw...  thanks for explaining where the numbers came from... 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 9:25 PM
gokansasbadgers
gokansasbadgers
USER since 11/4/10

Hit tracker is on "The Score" app.  He hit it 384 feet.  At that spot he hit, the wall is 382/383.  

Edited on 8/20/18 9:30 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 8:52 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

went to hit tracker got this msg ??

"Thank you for visiting Hit Tracker! I regret to inform you that we will not be posting any more home run tracking data. I would like to thank the many people who have written to me, and who have visited this site over the past 12 seasons to find out "How Far It Really Went!" If you would like to contact us, or just leave a note, please do so using the link at the top right of the page.

Greg Rybarczyk

Hit Tracker"

EDIT: found this, but no distance 

mobile.twitter.com/DingerTracker/status/1031699976106258434

Edited on 8/20/18 9:00 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 8:16 PM
gokansasbadgers
gokansasbadgers
USER since 11/4/10

That Braun play could go either way.  According to hit tracker, it made it over the wall by a 1.5 feet. 

Edited on 8/20/18 8:16 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 8:11 PM
Walleye Wizard
Walleye  Wizard
USER since 6/23/01

Time to Poise up... Get some runs..

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:59 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Went back and looked at the play, was a big fly ball that dropped into the bp...

...at least from my perspective 

edit: Coshun working the high forehead,  lol

Edited on 8/20/18 8:05 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:47 PM
the_dude
the_dude
USER since 1/10/03

Okay.  It didn’t look that deep in real time, it just looked weird he jumped and pulled his glove hand in at the same time...

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 46,587 Posts