MORE
General Discussion

The Up Nort' Get Together (re-visited)

4/18/18 @ 7:59 AM
INITIAL POST
phishin phool
phishin phool
PRO MEMBER User since 4/5/08

Morning All Ya'll. I was thinking about this again. With all this "new" snow and (my) cabin fever I was hoping to get things going. I have already contacted Plmlk and he agrees. We were thinking about 5 or 12 May 2018 Wanted to put it out there and get ideas started. 
This would be a great time to get your "casting elbows" an early work out? 

edit: Ok, listed as "new updated" and perhaps, even better. Location to be White Tail Inn, St Germain. Saturday, May 12th, 2018 at 1700 (local) oops, make that 5:00 PM. A hat will be placed on bar/table where we are to meet.  whewww...

Displaying 1 to 15 of 167 posts
8/16/20 @ 4:44 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

0 at either place lol...

Just looking to get the boys together!

8/16/20 @ 4:36 PM
outfishin
User since 1/14/13

Only problem with that, is I’m up north more than I am at home LOL.

You and everyone else from the flatlands... lol. How much are you charging if it’s at woodlands? How much are you getting for commission if it’s at Stillwater’s?

8/16/20 @ 3:52 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

OK, have a crazy idea here...

There has been some talk of a southeastern Wisconsin lake link guys night out...

Only problem with that, is I’m up north more than I am at home LOL.

How about we have an up north Lake-link get together either at our cabins (The Woodlands), or Stillwater’s. Stillwaters has a nice large outdoor deck.  To be honest, I’d rather have it at our cabins,  but people go up to the cabins to get away from the crowd, so not sure if that’s a good idea or not... have to put a bit more thought into it, but I do know stillwaters would be more than accommodating. 

I’m thinking September 19 or September 20.

Either way we can be outside...

1/22/19 @ 2:16 PM
phishin phool
phishin phool

ifishwi, LOL...that is my main problem. Names have always been an issue with me. Unless of course I had issued the person a 1408 or 2. 

1/21/19 @ 7:47 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
I had a great time as well.  I learned again that my work or kids are unknowingly, somehow closely tied to someone who attended.  It is truly a small world.
1/20/19 @ 9:55 AM
clueless
User since 10/24/04

The wife and I had good time nice meeting n pike and Duxup for the first time and reconnecting w/ the rest of you. Cheers!

1/20/19 @ 7:28 AM
phishin phool
phishin phool

Awesome and incredible time at the 19th hole. Was good to see the "gang" and meet some new people. Always good to be able to put a "face" with a nic or, handle. Thanks to all!!!

1/20/19 @ 12:53 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

The Lake-link get together‘s are always a fun time. 

We got all the way back to the cabins, and realized that my cousin left his phone there-so we took a trip back to the 19th Hole on the sleds to get his phone. 

The good news is the groomer had just went by, was a very nice ride! 

See y’all next time :-) 

1/19/19 @ 11:43 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Nice meeting everyone today. Was a good time for sure! Safe travels if you are heading back tonight or tomorrow. 

1/19/19 @ 2:51 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Gonna stop over at 4:00 with n.pike Jr. today for a bit. See ya'll then.

1/18/19 @ 12:57 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Just spoke with the 19th hole.  Starting at 4 they will have 4 tables for 20 people set aside for us.  Ask for Kate if you can’t find us.  PP will get there first and set a baseball cap on the table so we’re easy to find.  

See ya’ll tomorrow. 

1/18/19 @ 7:34 AM
phishin phool
phishin phool

rpole, hope all works out well for you and the "little one" comes out ok. 

1/17/19 @ 10:28 PM
rpole
rpole
User since 6/18/01

unfortunately I won't be making it.    always impossible to plan anything.  got stuff goin on down here and my daughter is going back to college Sun so gonna hang with her some also.

have a great/safe time!!   

1/17/19 @ 7:24 AM
phishin phool
phishin phool

Plmlk, Thanks.

1/16/19 @ 9:00 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

PP-

That would be great!  The gal I have been dealing with is Kate.  

If you could get there by 4 and let them know that you are with the Lake-Link group that would be super.  

I'll call Kate to let her know.  Also, as always, leave a baseball cap on the table.  I believe we will be sitting upstairs!

I'll PM you my mobile. 

Cheers

Displaying 1 to 15 of 167 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE