The most idiotic gun control message I have ever heard

12/23/14 @ 11:19 PM
ORIGINAL POST
mkjo
mkjo
USER since 8/18/06
Anti-Gun PSA video encouraging kids to steal their parents guns, bring them to school and turn them over to their teachers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIa4NkQXm8Y Unlikely that dingbat thought about what could happen when grade schoolers show up for school with daddy's loaded 9mm. Make for a heck of a show and tell for the kindergarteners.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 15 Posts
12/28/14 @ 10:05 AM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07
Fourth RD would be the gun accidently going off and killing someone. Obviously the child in the clip was unfamiliar with a firearm, how to unload it, transport it, or anything else for that matter.

Post Your Comment
12/28/14 @ 8:51 AM
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
USER since 12/20/12
First my child takes my gun without permission that is theft. Second if the school takes possession that's receiving stolen property. Third if that video was show and or promoted by school officials they are now guilty of uttering and could fall under not sure how to spell it but reco because they were promoting a crime. I would raise so much heck. Their is a long list of crimes that would happen.

Post Your Comment
12/28/14 @ 4:50 AM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07
I agree, really an irresponsible video. You almost have to wonder if it is real as no one took credit for the clip.

I do know that wouldn't happen in our house, as half the guns are owned by my sons. My youngest is saving up for a new trap gun.

Post Your Comment
12/27/14 @ 9:19 PM
chuckc
chuckc
USER since 3/21/14
Seems to me a child stealing a gun is a felon.

If the gun is a handgun he is again a felon.

If he takes it to school, he is again a felon and will be forever kicked out of school.

If the kid has a gun at school and shows it, there is a real chance of a school lockdown, police called and a dead child.

Probably that will also reflect poorly on you if your child has access to your handgun and you will be charged with some kind of crime.

Yup, that message is TOTALLY idiotic from this old timers view, unless the writer doesn't care a whit about your child's safety and only wants to get your guns taken away because you are charged with a gun related crime.

ChuckC

Post Your Comment
12/25/14 @ 5:34 PM
ol sarge
ol sarge
USER since 3/8/04
The gubment is trying to get our kids to turn on us. What will they think of next...

Post Your Comment
12/25/14 @ 5:31 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
"I don't feel safe with a gun in my house."

If my son pulled something like this, I'd tell him to go live at another house. Thank God he's smarter than that!

Edited on 12/25/14 5:31 PM
Post Your Comment
12/25/14 @ 5:25 PM
centralwiwalleyeslayer2
centralwiwalleyeslayer2
USER since 2/15/10
The video is idiotic so basically their telling the kid to steal the gun and get killed. that is what will happen when they bring it to school. oh well to each its own we need to get rid of people like this

Post Your Comment
12/24/14 @ 8:01 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Jonathan Gruber was right.....

Post Your Comment
12/24/14 @ 7:51 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Hey River, I agree the video isn't idiotic, but the creators are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Your Comment
12/24/14 @ 7:40 AM
beanbag
beanbag
USER since 12/17/09
I thought the president was coming to take all my guns...Or was everyone just kidding? Dull

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 15 Posts