The Gripe Site

7/22/01 @ 11:36 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Sambo
Sambo
USER since 6/15/01
Just wondering why no one has griped for a while. Are we not aloud to gripe under the new rules of conduct?

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 14,111 Posts
TODAY @ 8:06 PM
Carpio
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Craig Coshun.   Need I say more?    CARPIO 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:38 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

Political stuff

Try Wisconsin public court records.com then click agree

Type in Randall Bryce and read on

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:31 PM
goons den
goons den
USER since 12/30/04

Where have you been?

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:56 PM
larryallen
larryallen
MEMBER since 12/4/02

Political correctness gone wild.  Just noticed that Ace Hardware changed their TV commercial from "helpful hardware man" to helpful hardware folks".

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 5:32 PM
Highbridge
Highbridge
USER since 1/29/18
I am so tired of the political ads.....can't even watch the local news for the weather forecast without seeing 10 tv commercials full of crap.

Post Your Comment
9/23/18 @ 2:09 PM
catmandooo
catmandooo
USER since 7/18/18

nihsif,you are welcome.Any more questions message me.Been down most roads when it comes to cable or streaming!

Post Your Comment
9/23/18 @ 1:30 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

thanks for the feedback... appreciate 

Post Your Comment
9/23/18 @ 10:42 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

skeeters 

Post Your Comment
9/23/18 @ 10:34 AM
catmandooo
catmandooo
USER since 7/18/18

They all have their pluses and minuses.Sling you can't extend your recordings,must record next program if show you are DVRing goes longer.Found Playstation Vue not always reliable.Youtube tv has limited channels.Like I posted MAYBE in 5 yrs streaming will be better.They all,cable or streaming have their drawbacks.Find the one that pisses you off the least and I guess you live with it.I have Amazon tv,Sling and Spectrum.Pay plenty a month ,but at least I can watch what sports,movies or series I want.Disabled veteran,retired so internet and tv are pretty much my enjoyment.Fish when I'm able to.In my case this works for me.Have a nice......

Post Your Comment
9/22/18 @ 10:53 PM
ChubSucker
ChubSucker
USER since 9/3/17

I hate when you're grinding out a deuce, and a poop fly is in there with you, and hungry. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 14,111 Posts