MENU Lake-Link.com MORE

The complimentary, non-gripe site

12/30/04 @ 10:12 AM
ORIGINAL POST
The Cooler
The Cooler
USER since 1/21/04
Hey all. I decided to try a little experiment. It seems that the gripe site just keeps chugging along. Someone on there nearly every day. I thought I would try to have a thread where we could talk about the positives in our fishing, lives whatever. Things we are greatful for, things we like instead of dislike...Happy things instead of what irritates us all. I have my doubts that this will last as long as the gripe site but I am hoping it will stick around for awhile and hopefully wash away some of the negative vibe running through the threads at the moment.
Edited on 10/28/05 12:36 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 3,368 Posts
TODAY @ 7:33 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

Got a text this morning from Mrs.j2 what I was doing after work, said I need to cut the lawn. Got home to find she had done it, can't even remember last time she cut grass. Surprised she could even start it. Guess she mowed the backyard and the side pushing the mower. She was talking to her Sister and told her about pushing it and she asked if it was self propelled. Wife, yea. Sister says it has a 2nd handle to pull in that drives it. She then did the front yard

Post Your Comment
4/20/19 @ 7:40 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Rikj, we call that Rapping the pipes! They’re idiots who don’t respect anyone, or they think you think they’re cool. I’ve done it before in my younger days but now it’s really stupid. It’s just like coming home late with your ghetto blaster blasting. I’ve road cycles since being a kid and it really trips my trigger too about some of these people.

Post Your Comment
4/20/19 @ 6:41 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

Don't you just hate it when your Apple phone runs out of film

Dave

Post Your Comment
4/20/19 @ 4:20 AM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

A big thanks to the guy in the neighborhood with the loud Harley that got home from the bar at 2:30 this morning and revved the bike for a few minutes before stumbling into the house. Sure sign of spring............ 

Post Your Comment
4/19/19 @ 10:09 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Pretty amazing, I have seen 5 moose int that last two days.. I left Church late this evening after everyone was gone and had to wait for 10 minutes because a BIG Bull was stand by my truck, turned onto my road at home and one was standing there as well. Nice to see that they are doing so well on the front range.. never saw them when I moved here 15 years ago.

Edited on 4/19/19 10:25 PM
Post Your Comment
4/3/19 @ 8:30 PM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

Furnace craped out today, at least it wasn't 30 below out. It was the last of the original bones of the house at 20 years old. New one will be installed tomorrow morning. 

The wife asked the installer about a humidifier,  he told her 600 but that if I was handy I could do it myself for around 200. I am and I will. 

Post Your Comment
3/28/19 @ 7:52 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

102-year-old New York mobster John ‘Sonny’ Franzese brags in an interview about refusing to rat despite facing 50 years behind bars.

Post Your Comment
3/20/19 @ 6:46 PM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

It's the first day of spring and if it's clear out we will see the super worm equinox moon.

Post Your Comment
3/20/19 @ 5:23 PM
ifishwi
ifishwi
USER since 1/12/05

Biggest crock I ever read.

Post Your Comment
3/20/19 @ 5:16 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

-scholar-makes-moral-case-letting-people-decide-their-own-age

hehe, last week I made the post here regarding peoples rights to determine their own time with out regard to others.  Its catching on!!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 3,368 Posts