Super Bowl

1/31/16 @ 10:26 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Mr. Killroy
Mr. Killroy
USER since 5/3/07
Yep, we know the Packers are out of it again this year Let's celebrate the 2nd biggest food consumption day of the year! What are you eating and who are you picking to win?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 337 Posts
2/6/18 @ 3:10 PM
USAbrams1991
USAbrams1991
USER since 2/13/17

"didn't I wear shirts like that in the 70's?"

I know for a fact I wore a bandana like that in the early 90s.

Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 3:07 PM
PSE
PSE
MEMBER since 11/25/05

I used to love watching that dude paint on tv

Edited on 2/6/18 3:07 PM
Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 3:02 PM
Prop
Prop
USER since 4/9/03

posted this the other day but just came across it again.

Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 3:00 PM
PSE
PSE
MEMBER since 11/25/05

Abrams, thanks for your service. It's funny you mention those clothes at Goodwill because when we (my wife,son, and myself) were watching the halftime show(she was dancing around) I said to my wife, "didn't I wear shirts like that in the 70's?"

Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 1:50 PM
USAbrams1991
USAbrams1991
USER since 2/13/17

Part of JT's halftime debacle was that something went bad with the sound. Also, his outfit is now sold out at Walmart and Goodwill.

Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 1:07 PM
yahay
yahay
USER since 11/28/07

I thought Pinks' singing of the National Anthem was very respectfully & beautifully done, and the fact that she was suffering from the flu, & yet performed at that level speaks highly of her character.  Very very well done.

Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 12:37 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

I like Romo... he's genuine and excited... great insights

In a very short time he has surpassed every other announcer, imho

hope he doesn't lose that enthusiasm and that the network doesn't try to make him a clone of other premier announcers 

Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 10:26 AM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
USER since 12/22/04

I was at Burlington HS last weekend and again this weekend for some youth Basketball, I like the enshrinement to Mr. Romo and always liked him as a player.  I think he will become more polished as announcer and will likely improve....but the rook is getting too many praises this year!   

Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 10:20 AM
split shot
split shot
USER since 6/19/01

The half time show sucked! Mrs. split shot wouldn't let me change the channel. I can't stand gaga, but last year's half time show was much better, and not lip synced. The game itself was very entertaining, as was last year's of course. The games are much better when the refs stay out of the way.

This was only the third NFL game I watched this season.

Post Your Comment
2/6/18 @ 8:38 AM
svitreum
svitreum
USER since 8/29/06

Love Tony Romo as a broadcaster/announcer/play by play guy. It doesn't hurt that he is from the city I presently live in I guess. Didn't watch the half time show. I never do. Maybe if they had Iron Maiden on I would watch. Hell even Def Leppard would get my attention. I can't stand pop music. From any decade.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 337 Posts