The Masters

4/11/13 @ 9:48 AM
ORIGINAL POST
'Eye Catcher
'Eye Catcher
USER since 6/15/01
Who do you want to win the Masters. I would love to see Stricker win it but am also pulling for Tiger. This would be his 5th Masters win with his 4th different golf swing. Should be good entertainment for golf fans anyway.
Edited on 4/12/13 8:13 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 125 Posts
4/8/18 @ 6:44 PM
jlkohl
jlkohl
USER since 6/9/02
Gotta give Reed props for handling it and making it happen. The back nine was crazy loud with all of the cheers for the great play by many...as usual, an awesome Masters!

Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 5:56 PM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

Great tournament. Just wish yesterday on 17 Jordan's punt would of fallen. Still can't believe it didn't. Can't wait till next yr. 

Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 5:55 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

couldn't have written a better script... congrats to Reed to bear up under the pressure and full on assault by Fowler, Spieth and others throughout the course of the day

Fowler... class act all the way ... love what he does for kids and youth golf

Rahm blew up when he put one in the water ...BUT, had to love it when he stopped and fed the fish off Hogan's bridge .... something all us fishers might do...  cool

...oops, was the Byron Nelson bridge 

Edited on 4/8/18 6:02 PM
Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 5:34 PM
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
USER since 7/14/07

Rory is falling apart, Now just need Reed to miss more putts like he did on the 11th. Looks to be a good finish.

Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 4:54 PM
Jared
Jared
MEMBER since 7/22/01

I'm almost 36. I've golfed exactly 9 holes in my life (guess how that went).

I don't like golf, I have really no interest in golf.

However, this is basically like watching playoff basketball, baseball, hockey, etc. It's exciting. 

Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 4:27 PM
chaw
chaw
USER since 9/11/02

What a charge by Spieth! Looks to be 3 way battle Reed, Fowler, Spieth.

Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 2:02 PM
Robbollio
Robbollio
USER since 10/17/04

That first tee looked like me scrambling when I get to the course hungover... Lol! Im rooting for Rory. This will be fun to watch today!

Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 1:44 PM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

Ouch on the opening drives for Reed and Mac. Maybe my favorite Jordan can catch up today. Fast start by him 

Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 1:36 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

hoping for a great tournament,  being a major should bring oit the best and worst in these players... just an awesome group of players still in the hunt... have my players I don't care for, but will give them credit/props if they're in the mix on the last round of a major

Post Your Comment
4/8/18 @ 1:11 PM
Western Extreme
Western Extreme
USER since 12/17/17

Reed certainly fired the entire crowd and USA team in the Ryder cup. I was there and it was epic. 

Need more interviews with Amanda Balionos

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 125 Posts