Random Thoughts

3/23/17 @ 8:08 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I miss the old thread...

My random thought for the day?

While driving to Oconomowoc this evening I noticed a dead deer on the side of the road with a big ole' orange X painted on it's side. 

What in the world is that for?  Are they trying to keep track of what deer has been reported dead (for disposal purposes?)  If so, wouldn't it just be easier for the guy to throw the dead deer in the back of the county vehicle rather than painting it's side with an orange X?

Edited on 3/23/17 8:10 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 51 to 60 of 1,407 Posts
9/20/18 @ 4:10 PM
yahay
yahay
USER since 11/28/07

pee-proof underwear, really.  WOW

Post Your Comment
9/20/18 @ 3:56 PM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01

One - shot...They figure you're looking for old cat ladies?

Post Your Comment
9/20/18 @ 3:55 PM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01

Just got a redheaded Asian gal with a large chest. "asiadear. com"...I do not search for anything that would upset my wife so it's not something meshing with my search history...

But that there puts together three of my preferences in one package....whew! Kind'a eerie. Sort of adds together my first wife and my second (comon-law) "wife".

I wonder if she's a natural redhead.

Post Your Comment
9/20/18 @ 10:34 AM
One shot one kill
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

Yesterday I had hot 55 singles  , and premium cat food ?  Now that is messed up or suggestive  ?

Post Your Comment
9/20/18 @ 10:29 AM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01

I get those,Dave. "Over 55 and hot hot hot."

I sat and listened to a woman whine the other night about how old she's getting. All the aches and pains,how she spent 4 hours washing windows this weekend and needed 2 days off work to recuperate...She's two years younger than  I am.

A friend of my wife has...a mild case of agoraphobia?...she's uncomfortable leaving her apartment. Trust fund baby,never worked a day in her life. She's in assisted living.  She's an old lady at 55... Nothing really wrong with her either...That trust fund was not in her best interest.

Otoh,I know a several women in their mid 60's who are in great shape. Two hiked a large part of the Pacific Coast trail this year - camping in the rain,eating dehydrated food,being soaked for days - and loved every second. Another who rides a bicycle for an hour every day before work. I know a 70 year old woman who recently replaced her own roof. Alone. Last year I had a 70-ish YO woman insist on helping me stack brush during a rainstorm. Hard work,in the rain,for several hours.

I'm a the age where I'm paying attention to older folks and who I want to be like when I grow up. ..sittin' on my ass smoking cigarets and complaining about my age ain't were I want to be.

Post Your Comment
9/20/18 @ 9:13 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Looking forward to the Grandma needs love too.. ad

Post Your Comment
9/20/18 @ 9:06 AM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01

Great. Now I've got an ad for the Alzheimers Association.

I'd rather "they"  assume I'm interested in dating hot single moms.

(edit) Which,BTW,I just turned 55. One of the bits of advice I'd give my younger self (Time machine?) would be to stay the heck away from hot single moms.

Edited on 9/20/18 9:37 AM
Post Your Comment
9/19/18 @ 11:46 PM
Jared
Jared
USER since 7/22/01

Over a hundred cookies for a fishing site?

I just visited FB and they are using 17. 

Post Your Comment
9/19/18 @ 8:40 PM
ChubSucker
ChubSucker
USER since 9/3/17

Yeah, that’s too bad, was a fun thread. I did capture the ad that cds described.  If you don’t have that one, what do you have to trade it for.  

I got others too.  

Post Your Comment
9/19/18 @ 8:16 PM
Jared
Jared
USER since 7/22/01

I don't know what was said in the ad thread.

It's one thing to nuke a thread but I hate when there is no explanation

Post Your Comment
Displaying 51 to 60 of 1,407 Posts