Random Thoughts

3/23/17 @ 7:08 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I miss the old thread...

My random thought for the day?

While driving to Oconomowoc this evening I noticed a dead deer on the side of the road with a big ole' orange X painted on it's side. 

What in the world is that for?  Are they trying to keep track of what deer has been reported dead (for disposal purposes?)  If so, wouldn't it just be easier for the guy to throw the dead deer in the back of the county vehicle rather than painting it's side with an orange X?

Edited on 3/23/17 7:10 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 51 to 60 of 1,660 Posts
12/10/18 @ 6:53 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

Who knows how long you own a pair of jeans, they last forever. Had a nickle size hole in one leg of one of mine and Mrs.j2 says I need to throw them away. I'm like no way, their fine and woman are paying $200.00+ for jeans with premade holes

Haven't seen them jeans in a couple weeks. I earned that Damn hole in those jeans

Post Your Comment
12/10/18 @ 3:01 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

BT.. plain black coffee = Americano (that sounds kind of racist)....

Post Your Comment
12/10/18 @ 12:49 PM
split shot
split shot
USER since 6/19/01

Bugle Trout, The best take out coffee is from Dunkin' Donuts or McDonalds. I had a similar experience as what you described. My spouse and I were waiting to make a connection in O'Hare airport. She ordered something I can't fathom, and I ordered a small Black Coffee. Just blank stares from the barista. The coffee sucked.

Post Your Comment
12/10/18 @ 12:43 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

Thanks Pop.  But I actually did that on purpose so that you all would understand that I'm really a human.

Post Your Comment
12/10/18 @ 12:37 PM
Popperino
Popperino
USER since 3/17/18

Throw

Post Your Comment
12/10/18 @ 12:17 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

one of my favorite Dennis Leary bit... adults only..

coffee flavored coffee

Post Your Comment
12/10/18 @ 11:50 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

I learned how to really through Starbuck's workers (baristas?) off.  My wife had a coupon for a free beverage and wasn't able to use it before the expiry date so she gave it to me since there's a Starbuck's on my way to work.  I pulled up to the speaker and ordered a black coffee.  Plain black coffee does not compute for these folks. They repeatedly asked me if I wanted anything in it and I answered, "no, plain, black coffee".  Once they finally realized that I just wanted a plain black coffee, they still had a look of bewilderment on their face when I pulled away from the window with my plain, black coffee.

Post Your Comment
12/8/18 @ 4:29 PM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

I love the sound of geese coming over my house in the evening on the way to roost.

Post Your Comment
12/8/18 @ 6:21 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Working on my second million now, ..........Cause I gave up on the first million. 

Post Your Comment
12/7/18 @ 10:29 PM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

I just thought they were attractive but sure if that's how you see it. It was just  a random thought.  

Ditto jimmer I believe I've heard that before.  Oh and I don't think they're making a ton its Curling 

Edited on 12/7/18 10:32 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 51 to 60 of 1,660 Posts