Random Thoughts

3/23/17 @ 8:08 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I miss the old thread...

My random thought for the day?

While driving to Oconomowoc this evening I noticed a dead deer on the side of the road with a big ole' orange X painted on it's side. 

What in the world is that for?  Are they trying to keep track of what deer has been reported dead (for disposal purposes?)  If so, wouldn't it just be easier for the guy to throw the dead deer in the back of the county vehicle rather than painting it's side with an orange X?

Edited on 3/23/17 8:10 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 21 to 30 of 1,397 Posts
9/21/18 @ 11:40 PM
shadling1
shadling1
USER since 1/17/12
Just out of curiosity, what does everyone on here think the magic # of DUIs should be before a person is incarcerated for a SUBSTANTIAL amount of time? I keep reading stories where people are racking up double digits. I feel like thats just 10+ chances our justice system gave them to kill someone but until they actually do it's all good. Thoughts?

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 8:44 PM
Mr.Seaguar
Mr.Seaguar
MEMBER since 2/5/05

I get Chevy ads all the time. I wouldn't buy a Chevy if they were half price. Because the dealership here is horrible. Horrible service. Horrible prices.

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 5:27 PM
One shot one kill
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

OK , I was at Sam's Club today . 2 well dressed guys in suits walk towards me . One is white and the other is black . I didn’t think anything of it as I was comparing 2 products . Suddenly behind me I hear the white guy say "  Soo , do you have a girlfriend  " ?  

I thought wow a hook up at Sam's ? 

As I walk away  , I looked back and it was the same 2 guys manning a cosmetic booth . The guy I heard was the trainer . I saw him later , told him what I heard , and what I thought .  He laughed so hard !! Later I saw him again and he said he told his trainee ,and the both had a good laugh .  I saw the trainee down the aisle gave him a wave and said "hi"in a campy voice . They both about fell over laughing  . 

A hook up at Sam's  !!!!!

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 2:30 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Maybe it was me, I was looking for somewhere to buy Dolly Madison cookies...

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 2:26 PM
Cold Front
Cold Front
USER since 7/9/01

Lot of Ashley Madison adds. Fun to look at but REALLY? I have been told that the ads pop up if anybody on LL is looking at similar type content. Ok Boys, Fess up ! Who's been out shopping? Mrt.

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 1:59 PM
X-Ray
X-Ray
USER since 3/30/15

my L-L ad, sort of related.  Fountain of youth!

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 10:33 AM
Carpio
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Bass      See! Even you agree.       Lol.      CARPIO 

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 10:14 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

sure blame it on weed 

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 9:57 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Hahaha... yes, it is..

Post Your Comment
9/21/18 @ 9:48 AM
Carpio
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Dave.    Pot is legal in Colorado, right?

Post Your Comment
Displaying 21 to 30 of 1,397 Posts