Random Thoughts

3/23/17 @ 8:08 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I miss the old thread...

My random thought for the day?

While driving to Oconomowoc this evening I noticed a dead deer on the side of the road with a big ole' orange X painted on it's side. 

What in the world is that for?  Are they trying to keep track of what deer has been reported dead (for disposal purposes?)  If so, wouldn't it just be easier for the guy to throw the dead deer in the back of the county vehicle rather than painting it's side with an orange X?

Edited on 3/23/17 8:10 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 21 to 30 of 1,150 Posts
6/15/18 @ 9:13 PM
ifishwi
ifishwi
USER since 1/12/05

Heard this one long time ago... racecar spelled backward is still racecar.

Heard this one tonight... Dammit I'm mad spelled backward is still dammit I'm mad.

Post Your Comment
6/15/18 @ 9:50 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

He uses his money..

Anyone that spends 250 million on a Boat ain’t afraid of spending it. He obviously makes it faster than he spends it.. in all fairness he is a huge benefactor to the State of Montana where he made most of it. I know he donates a ton of money to the University system in Montana.. in fact they needed a new stadium, he paid for the whole thing..  

Edited on 6/15/18 10:46 AM
Post Your Comment
6/15/18 @ 9:40 AM
Mr.Seaguar
Mr.Seaguar
MEMBER since 2/5/05

I don't get the whole 6 billion dollar thing. You can't take any with you so what's the point. 

Post Your Comment
6/15/18 @ 9:19 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

That’s already covered Dave. 2 ladies on my crew will be qualified to fly. 1 was a Flight Instructor. 2 of them in case 1 is hungover. It’s covered. Will discuss the details next time your in town by Plmlk and me. We’ll even keep-the Big Eye’s manned looking for parts of 370 while cruising you around to make you more money. You’ll have to design a Marine approved Green Egg grill. Also, You’ll have to design a crane or rail lift so we can get your Tesla(Freshly Bikini washed of course) on and off the ship so you can make more money of course. 

Post Your Comment
6/15/18 @ 7:26 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

The job of reporter should be to read the report.

Not to just follow everyone's lead

Post Your Comment
6/15/18 @ 5:20 AM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

It’s all coming back rikj!  That story was awesome, definitely some of your best work - Shane would have be proud!

Post Your Comment
6/14/18 @ 8:40 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

You will need to go to Flight School... (2) Helicopters and a couple planes are involved, including a custom Boeing 737 (don't get nervous, flight 370 was a 777).. I am thinking this a a name your own salary job. What you do on your own time, which would be extensive is your business, we are an inclusive company...

Post Your Comment
6/14/18 @ 6:12 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Dave, I forgot about the 12ft Aluminum, and the Kayak. I may be able to manage a few more, but a few to you may be quite the collection. But, If I work for you, I can dump my Fire Safety job!!! WoooooHoooooo! First things first Dave, What’s the starting salary? How much paid vacation? Can I use one of the vessels for Bar hopping with the all female crew???? Just the important stuff! I promise I won’t argue about Flt 370 no more. Yes Sir, I’m ready to take on your Fleet.

Edited on 6/14/18 6:13 AM
Post Your Comment
6/14/18 @ 5:40 AM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

Plmlk, I forgot about that post, I think it included something about cheap people from Iowa and a Trilene belt buckle I don't remember..........It did get yanked.....

Post Your Comment
6/13/18 @ 8:54 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Think it was rikj who authored a story about the orange X.  It also incorporated G&C, and about 5 other then current Lake Link topics.  

Was one of the funnier posts I’ve read in the 11 years that I’ve been hanging around the campfire thread.  

Post Your Comment
Displaying 21 to 30 of 1,150 Posts