Random Thoughts

3/23/17 @ 8:08 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I miss the old thread...

My random thought for the day?

While driving to Oconomowoc this evening I noticed a dead deer on the side of the road with a big ole' orange X painted on it's side. 

What in the world is that for?  Are they trying to keep track of what deer has been reported dead (for disposal purposes?)  If so, wouldn't it just be easier for the guy to throw the dead deer in the back of the county vehicle rather than painting it's side with an orange X?

Edited on 3/23/17 8:10 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,191 Posts
7/17/18 @ 8:34 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Well since Trump lies about everything why do people get upset at his arse kissing act toward putin? 

Media writers cant figure this out.

Edited on 7/17/18 8:36 PM
Post Your Comment
7/17/18 @ 4:24 PM
ChubSucker
ChubSucker
USER since 9/3/17

Because we have been doing the same exact thing to them since the Cold War ended. 

Post Your Comment
7/17/18 @ 4:03 PM
ifishwi
ifishwi
USER since 1/12/05

The Russian meddling in our social networks has been known for a very long time. Collusion to put DT in office is the fantasy. I wish more people would see it for what it really is. Random thought, or ask a stupid question... Why was nothing done about it or even mentioned to the public?

Post Your Comment
7/17/18 @ 2:56 PM
Mr.Seaguar
Mr.Seaguar
MEMBER since 2/5/05

Everyone has the wrong yardstick. The rules have completely changed. 

Post Your Comment
7/17/18 @ 2:54 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸

I dont  remember did he not take question on that?

Post Your Comment
7/17/18 @ 2:35 PM
Poison...
Poison...
USER since 3/14/18

Our president said that he misspoke about Russian meddling while in Helsinki. Whew, what a relief!

Post Your Comment
7/16/18 @ 10:04 PM
zombi
zombi
USER since 8/28/09

Media turned out to be Americas biggest enemy. Who would have thought?

Post Your Comment
7/14/18 @ 8:28 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

haha, funny guys, lol... not a fan of spiders either... house rule is if they stay out of my way, they are golden, hang around to close, and it's smoosh time... house rules seem to be working mostly!

Post Your Comment
7/14/18 @ 6:19 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

OMG?!?! IHOP is still IHOP. IHOB was just a ploy to make everyone aware of their great burgers. Good idea, and their burgers looked good. Especially the one with onion rings on it. Never had a burger there. 

Post Your Comment
7/13/18 @ 10:03 PM
LUV2HNT
LUV2HNT
USER since 11/3/03

You guys know JJ's dad is a retired Waukesha firefighter that worked my father-in-law.in their day, Hits home when you live the life every day as a family, just like all first responders.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,191 Posts